Driving License

Driving License Complaints & Reviews

suman das1
Please provide as Dear Sir/mam, I had made an application(application no[protected],CH.NO->A[protected] for driving licence on 17/08/2012.I had my trial test on 19/09/2012 which done successfully,I had made the receipt for payment to Government (Application no[protected],A[protected] of Rs 340 on 19/09/12 and got LL (no-WB15/LL/12225/12-13),but yet not get my driving licence,already 11 months has passed,please look into the matter & help me. Thanks & Regards Suman Das email:sumandas.[protected]@gmail.com mob:[protected]much information as possible...
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

Driving License — driving licence not getting [Resolved]

bikash8145112776
    sir, I have applied for renewal for driving license on April 2012 but till date i did not get it. i am bikash majumdar working...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Car Driving Schools

arunbhattacharya
    I SRI ARUN BHATTACHARYA HAVE DEPOSITED VEHICLE DRIVING LICENCE (LIGHT VEHICLE)ALONG WITH ALL NECESSARY DODUMENTS FOR RENEWAL OF THE SAME AT YOUR OFFICE VIDE YOUR RECEIPT NUMBER A 941963 DATED
    [protected] . SUBSEQUENTLY , I HAVE ALSO INTIMATED YOU ABOUT MY CHANGE OF RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS AFTER ATTAINING SUPERANNUATION FROM THE SERVICE ALONG WITH NECESSARY PROOF.BUT IT IS QUITE UNFORTUNATE THAT SINCE LONG TIME HAS ELLAPSED BUT I AM YET TO RECEIVE MY RENEWED DRIVING LICENCE.
    HENCE I WOULD LIKE TO DRAW YUR ATTANTION IN THE MATTER AND REQUEST YOU TO KINDLY ENSURE TO DESPATCH MY RENEWED DRIVING LICENCE AT MY PRESENT ADDRESS AS INDICATED BELOW.

SRI ARUN BHATTACHARYA
    P49 , NILACHAL COMPLEX (PHASE 2),NARENDRAPUR,
    KOLKATA -700103 ( MOB NO.:: [protected])
    EMAIL : [protected]@yahoo.com
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Cars, Vans & SUVs

saiku59
      SIR I KOTA SAI KUMAR I HAD GIVEN DRIVING TEST ON 6 AUG 2012,SO IN THIS REGARDS I HAD NOT RECIEVED MY LICENCE SO I

HAD CONTACTED TO RTO(KONDAPUR) SERILINGAMPALLY THEY HAD PROVIDED ME SPEED POST NO EN[protected]IN AND STATED THAT IT WAS DISPATCHED ON3SEP2012

.SO FOR THAT I HAVE ENQUIRED IN MY NEAREST POST OFCE(JDM) BUT THEY ARE STATING THAT THEY ARE NOT RECIEVED SO KINDLY

LOOK INTO THIS MATTER

Driving License — Lost my Driving Licence [Resolved]

krishna.rachakonda

I lost my Driving Licence and PAN Card on 12th May 2012 during my train journey from Vijayawada to...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (4)Complaint category Police

nitinshukla2k8
        Respected Sir,

I have lost my Driving License/PAN card/Voter id card/Debit along with my purse at travelling Haridwar to Delhi dated 16/03/2008 .
        Kindly help me to get a FIR Report for the same so I can apply for the Duplicate copies of the same.Please find snapshot for your assistance.

Thanks & Regards
        Nitin Shukla
        I have 15 Years Old D/L from Janak Puri Authority, Now my D/L has been expired on[protected], Now I reached Sarai Kalen Khan Authority and meet to MLO dt.[protected] at 11 am. He suggest me to make a new D/L from Learning. They are not given me the permision to Renew me previous licence.

Krishan Lal S/o Sh. Nathu Ram
        Varli upto[protected]

My e-mil ID: [email protected]
        M-[protected]

Jagroop Kundu
          Sir i am serving in INDIAN ARMY at pune near Wanwari Market. 04 Feb 2009 I made a LMV Driving licence (MH 12 [protected]) at your Office with signature ID No MH 12 200965

My driving licence address is
          JAGROOP KUNDU S/O SH SATPAL
          RECORD OFFICE INTELLIGENCE CORPS
          C/O MINTSD WANWORIE, PUNE

sir, on Dec 2010 I got a very heavy accident and my driving licence teared and freared. It was broken very badly. So you are requested to please issue me a fresh driving licence.

I shall be very grateful to you for this act of kindness

Thanking you in the anticipation.

My email ID is jagroop.[protected]@gmail.com
          My Mob No is [protected]

FOR NEW LICENCE

Driving License LMV (Indian) — LOST

SIr,this is to inform that i have lost my scan copy of driving license near steel gate dhanbad on 26th febuary at 12.00 pm

Driving License — rto office don't provide card licence [Resolved]

ethan Hunt
            RTO office dont provide card licence in gorakhpur UP so they can make fraud licences....please inform the government so that...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Government Organizations

Citizen of India 1
            Hello
            I been Vadodara RTO office on 20-05-11 about 2.05 for my and my wife smart card. (we got old book)
            But one of the officer name is ..I FORGOT BUT HIS FROM DABHOI (who Authorised papers and then after need to go Photos) weste my time untill 4.30 and then after says I'm busy for other work ( mention ID Card) B'coz some one absent. and he do some one alse work. I dont understand how's this people work, they dont know his responsibility. and don't realised how suffered some one they standing 2 hours front of his window no 25 or 26.

Driving License — not received [Resolved]

raylatyboyz3
              its going to be around i have applied for an licence for which i have given triel and other formalities but till nw i havnt....
              Complaint comments  Comments  (6)Complaint category Public Transportation