Maruti WagonR

Maruti WagonR Complaints & Reviews

I bought Maruti wagon R on 6 dec,2009.But before my car completes an year its ignition coil has got damaged.Its means that the product used by maruti was nt a quality product otherwise it is impossible that a ignition coil gets damaged.Moreover I never got my car clened by anywhere.I always visited the local maruti dealer for my car clening.I want maruti to look into this matter and should replace the coil with new one.
Aug 13, 2020

I have given my car for Bumper painting and tyre replacement to Rohan motors, Greater Noida. They committed me to give back my car within 2 days and when i went after 2 days the car was lying in same condition and nothing was done.
    After asking I got reply that we do not have bumper in stock so we can not say when will be give back your car and tyre is not replaced as you have not given as 20 rupees for tyre replacement as we do not have tyre replacement facility and we got tyre replaced from outside.

I demanded my car back but they told me that we cannot give back your car because we have created a job card against it and will give back only after we will get the bumpers and no time was mentioned.

I met with the AGM (MP Singh) to tell my issue and he committed me to give back my car after next 2 days. so i felt helpless and came back only to find the car in same condition even after next 2 days.

Finally, I got my car after 10 days and i faced lot of harassment in between. However, the work was only of one day.

The service level at Rohan motors, Greater Noida in pathetic and much much below Maruti or any other service station standards.

Could anybody suggest what can I do so that other customers do not get harassed at Rohan Motors, Greater Noida.

Jaspal
    Aug 13, 2020

I LODGED A COMPLAINT DATED 2/8/2010 IN WHICH INADVERTENTLY MENTIONED THE NUMBER OF THE VEHICLE AS MH 01 AQ 6149 INSTEAD OF MH 02 AQ 6149. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENEINCE AND PLEASE READ THE NUMBER OF THE VEHICLE AS MH 02 AQ 6149

Maruti Wagon R — POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

I am the owner of Maruti Wagon R vehicle No. MH 01 AQ 6149 since last 4 years which I use it every day for personal purpose. The vehicle is purchased from Sai Service, Andheri, Mumbai. I availed extended warranty of one year while purchasing the vehicle.
      Since the time I purchased the vehicle, regular service and maintenance is done in every 6 months through Sai Service, Borivali Service Centre. When ever the vehicle is sent for servicing, everything recommended by the service representative is paid for as per the bills. Needless to say that, it is very expensive to maintain the vehicle through Sai Service. A vehicle which is maintained regularly as per the guidelines of the Maruti is expected to run without any complaint. How ever no satisfactory service is provided by the Sai Service to me.
      I regret to inform you that since last more than 2 years, there is unbearable whistling sound from bonnet which according to the service representatives from Sai Service, is the sound of belt. With such sound it is very difficult to run the vehicle and it is causing lot of embarrassment and nuisance to me. It is practically impossible to run the vehicle. Always when such problem is noticed, I took the vehicle to Sai Service Borivali, to get the same rectified. Everything what is recommended is done for the vehicle is evident from the service records of the vehicle. But only for few days the vehicle will run smoothly. More than 4 times the vehicle was taken to solve the problem. How ever till date the defect is not rectified. I am wasting my time and money on such unsatisfactory services given by Sai Service. I am a busy professional and I cannot afford to waste so much time
      The said problem is persistant and still continued. I am not able to use the vehicle.
      I called up Sai Service, Borivali 15 days back and explained the problem. Though they promised to collect the vehicle and do the needful. How ever till date nothing is done in the matter.
      Lot of inconvenience and harassment is caused to me in the matter.

very vrey bad service and making fraud with customer forcing us to go to consumer court.
        three four months back my car was serviced in the above said shop. following parts were changed gear plate,oil,and door bulb.
        just after fifteen days of servicing ,bulb was not working . then i thought (as a commom person)it might be get fused.
        yesterday i.e., 30.07.2010 i went to the AMAR CARS for changing of vipers and bulb.
        as the mechanic was chaning the vipers i paid the bill for viper,bulb ,service charge etc.
        later on ,when it was informed by mechanic that the old bulb is ok ,some loose connection is there.
        , as the old bulb was giving light,then he took both bulb inside and came back after 5-10 min and said sir old bulb is fused and we fitting new bulb.
        then i asked the store person ( mr. anil) where is my fuse bulb, he said he thrown that fuse bulb.i cannot digest this.
        as the time was 7.45pm so mo manager was present .but i asked the manager no. and contact him
        as the newly fitted bulb stop working in the way to my home.
        then Mr. ashok vasava( supervior)_ along with electrician came to my home by 9.30 pm and correct the same and they also gave me a fuse bulb.
        morning i found bulb is not working again. reason might be same loose conection.
        now i,ll ask to maruti persons for what i m paying labour charges, bulb chares( because my old bulb was also working but loose connection was there )
        i think it is enough for describe a problem.
        i m working in IOCl.A huge looby use to go to amar car. if this type of problem will be there then who will go to AMAR CAR,
        SIMPLIY MAKING FOOL OF CUSTOMER BY SAYING BULB IS FUSE ( INSTEAD OF CORRECTING THE LOOSE CONNECTION)
        MANAGER WORKS: LAWRENCE
        MANAGER: GAGAN DEEP
        SUPERVISOR: AKASAH VASAVA

KINDLY TAKE NECESSARY STEP FOR THE SAME.

Vineeta Narayan Sinha

M/s KTL (P) Ltd.
          Faizabad Road, Lucknow – 226 001

Sub. : Claim for Refund of Rs. 10,181/- plus interest

Ref. : Purchase of MARUTI Wagon R Lxi

With reference to the above, I have to submit as under :

 That against the Bill / Receipts of Rs. 3,37,565/- *, I have paid Rs. 3,47,746/- **

 That the excess amount paid of Rs. 10,181/- has not been refunded despite recurring claim to the officials of your Showroom.

Therefore, you are requested to please look into the matter and refund the said amount alongwith interest without any further delay.

It is a clear case of 'Criminal Breach of Trust' and 'Cheating'. I hope your intervention shall save me from unnecessary hassle to instigate legal action against you u/s 405, 406 & 420 of IPC etc.

Thanking you,

Your bona fide customer

Vineeta Narayan Sinha

*Details of Bill of Rs. 3,37,565/-

Invoice No. 1302 MV-53267/WLXI dt. 30.12.09 Rs. 3,09,820/-
          Receipt of 'Insurance Premium' (IFFCO TOKIO GENERAL INSURANCE CO. LTD.) Rs. 11,255/-
          Receipt of Transport Dept., U.P. (Registration Fee and Road Tax)
          (Receipt No 328286 dt. 23.11.07) [Registration No. UP – 32 CF 4790] Rs. 16,490/-
          T O T A L Rs. 3,37,565/-

**Details of Payment / Receipts of Rs. 3,47,746/-

thru' Ch. No. 693638 dt. 30.12.09 [Receipt No. MV 14850 dt. 30.12.09] Rs. 1,000/-
          thru' Ch. No. 019831 dt. 31.12.09 [Receipt No. MV 14865 dt. 30.12.09] Rs. 3,46,746/-
          T O T A L Rs. 3,47,746/-

Copy to : Maruti, India
          Dear Mr Sinha,

We apologise for the inconvienience caused. I would request you to write to [protected]@maruti.co.in, for the satisfactory redressal of your problem.

Wagon-r — EXCESS PAYMENT

Vehical no.T.N. AS 1752 WAGON-R. This vehicalwas left in your companyM.M.S.for repairing accident damaged. the insurance of the vehical was with ROYAL SUNDARAMALLIANCE COMPANY LTD.tie-up After the vehical was repaired youtr company asked for a cheque for deprisiation etc.Rs.8518.00 Beliveing i paid the said amount, but suddenly i had doughtbecause they didnot provieded proper detail for cheque amount and recipt. I wrote a letter to royal sundaram co. asking correct amount the clint has to pay they informed me that differance amount is Rs.6773.00 only to be paid. It was shocked to me that your company had collected excess payment of Rs.1745.00 from me and kept quite, when i told themi will take up this issue in the manner required then they got afraid and sent me the cheque of excess collected amount Rs.1745.00. Now i want all my previous bills of this car to be re-checkd or else i will take steps. THANK YOU.

M/s Sai Service Station Ltd located at Phoenix Mills Compound at Lower Parel in Mumbai had given an invoice for wagon R Vxi model wherein they offered to take my old maruti car for 15,000 and also offered exchange loyalty of Rs.12,000 along with corporate discount of Rs.3,000. They had informed that delivery of the new car will take 4 to 5 weeks.

Based on this offer I had handed over my car to them on 20th May 2010. They sent me a receipt for booking for the new car dated 26 May 2010. After four weeks they called me to inform that the new car has left the factory for delivery and i need to pay the total amont due for the car. However, they sprung a surprise by giving me a new invoice stating that the exchage bonus will be only 9,000 as the offer previously made was valid only till 31st May 2010.

I cannot understand how after an offer made by them for purchase of my car along with exchage bonus has been accepted by me they can change the offer after having taken away my car and sold it off as well. Since they have not kept their earlier promise I asked them to return my car and was willing to pay full value for the new car without exchange bonus. However, they replied that they have alreaady sold my old car and cannot do anything about it. Further I have no choice but to go ahead with the purchase as they will be charging cancellation charges of Rs.2,500 if i do not buy the new car. Therefore either way i wil,l lose Rs2,500 or Rs3,000. Now iam forced to accept their offer. This is a clear case of cheating by Maruti and I want that they should be punished for this act of cheating.
            Dear
            Sir/Madam

I purchased a Maruti Wagon R From the Dealer name Vittess pvt ltd, Andheri(W) on the date of 14th august 2009. Their sales person mr. madhukar promised me to provide extra one year warranty, on the date of delivery he told me that you will get the extra warranty document through mail, now its about to complete one year but i did not get any mail from vittess for my extra warranty.

And the second thing i got anty rust from vittess as free accessories....but unfortunatly i lost it and i informed mr. madhukar about it. He told me not to worry and assured me that you will get duplicate copy against your lost original. In this monsoon when i went to vittess workshop for anti rust they simple refused to do it and asked me for anti rust coupon, when i called Mr. madhukar for my duplicate anti rust he totaly refused to get it for me and replied that you have to pay for it.

It is very unethical,mean and full of selfish behaviour from maruti dealer vittess. I want to make aware to the people sitting on the top of maruti administration and solve it as soon as possible

sanjeev kumar tiwari
            [protected]/[protected]

Maruti Wagon R
            MH 02 BM 2721
            We apologise for the inconvenience caused. Please write in to [protected]@maruti.co.in with your contact details & we will get in touch with you. Remember to quote your ID #5333 in the subject line, to help us track your issue easily.

very afraid 2 inform u that maruti claim they r the no . 1 for service . but it is not true , bhopal maruti dealer MY Car is very much cheater this is my experience. there service centre employee always deceive the customer & there officers too. they have no atticate hoe to talk their customer n with out prior intimation they charged n making fool to customer . so i request all the customer who want to purchase any maruti car plz. dont go My Car show room.

Bhupendra Singh Chauhan
              Bad service
              Aug 13, 2020
              Poor servicing of GEM Motor dealer, Kondapur, hyderabad.

Dont you take any serious action on GEM dealer or dont you support your maruti customer ???

9 months old Maruti Alto LXI. Went for servicing& wipers repair at GEM Motors dealer, kondapur, hyderabad. At the end of day while i was bringing my car i observed wipers were not working as before. i ask them they said bring it tomorrow. Due to my personal grounds where iam busy with my Wipro technologies, i was drop to go GEM Motors, Kondapur, Hyd.

Again next saturday, GEM Motors called me and said its 1 hr job, we will finish wipers repair now it self. I went from office to GEM Servicing center. They said we will finish this work by Tuesday evening...

Really very Bad Maruti GEM Motors dealers i feel... People think Maruti dealers provide nice service... No its Wrong... Maruti employees are not working like any other organizataion people... Its true... same thing happend for Second time...
              Yes maruti dealers are providing very bad service... how to solve this ???...

There is no use or positive response from maruti udyog...

Make it as big and form a group and bring it to media... its better... people never buy indian product like maruti...which is full of pooor services providing to customers by its dealers like GEM Motors, hyd...

iF it is currect...they can definitely take an action on GEM Motors, Kondapur, Hyderabad ...
              Hey atleast wipers also they cant repair... Great Maruti and its dealers...

Maruti Wagon R — bad customer service

hello,

we have launched a complaint for my dealer (jeevan motors, Raisen Road, Bhopal) to Maruti. complaint has been launched on 29th Nov.2008 but we haven't receive any response from maruti I gave a call couple of time but they are just forwarding me to either a regional office or here and their,
              I don't know why a brand name like maruti provide a kind of customer service. below is the e-mail that I sent to maruti:

I am the owner of a maruti wagonr. the details of the car are as follows.

owners name: Arjun singh saini
              registeration no: Mp-04 CC 2753
              date of purchase :- 25/05/2008
              Engine # 4483564
              chesis no. 659238

the car was purchased from maruti dealer whose details are given below.

manager name: mr.ghanshyam
              Jeewan Motors Pvt Ltd.
              7, A/B Ashoka Garden
              Raisen Road, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462023, India
              +91 [protected]
              From the past three weeks we are having problem to start the car, may be due to some manufacturing defect or battery problem.
              we have reported the issue to the dealer, who sent a mechanic who was unable to rectify the problem.
              we again reported the issue to Jeewan Motors pvt. Ltd but they are not taking any interest to resolve the problem. we have made 3-4 complaint to the dealer who assure us that he will resolve the issue but till now nothing has been done. today I lost my patience as they are not taking my call any more.

we bought this car because of good reputation of maruti but with this kind of service it would have been better if I go for any other car.my neighbour has got a Santro and they have an excellent customer service. it doesn't look good to get a new vehicle started by pushing it from behind daily. due to this problem we are unable to drive our car for any urgent work.

as a customer of maruti I would request you to take up the issue with the dealer for speedy rectification of error in my car. I have also spoken with your customer service representative who provided me the complaint number :- [protected].

best regards
              Arjun Singh Saini

+91- [protected]
              +91-[protected]
              now tell me what can I do, where should I go, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
              Dear Sir, Please write us at [protected]@maruti.co.in with all the details. We will check the issue and get it sorted.

Maruti Suzuki Care

We are really sorry for the service centres in jodhpur,i have a maruti wagon R purchased form jodhpur only two and a half yeas ago.i am a businessman and i have a regular use of my car.the Problem i am facing is that the problem reported to the service centres during service are not correctly repaired and i have to again and give my car to service centres for the same problem again and agian.I give my car to service at Lmj services ltd.,Jodhpur .I have been a old customer of maruti but this time i feel really sorry for the situation of servicing.Carrying a busy schedule i think i can't lend my car again and again for the same problem.I trust maruti and hope a positive reply from Maruti.

Maruti Suzuki Care

I introduce my self as Mr Padmanabhan, Branch Manager, Sky Line Builders Trichur. I have a 10 Year Relation ship with Indus and also Personally known to the management of Indus motors.. I had taken my company car bearing no KL 7 BG 6894 on 20th Morning after it met with a minor accident. The Person attended was MR Ronny (Mob. No [protected]). When I reported the complaint he was not in mood to listen. After a long discussion he said the estimate wil Be Rs. 6500/- When I told it is insurance coverage he said rate will be higher. Despite me telling my connection with Mr Wahab he was adamant in his answer and was in a no care mood. If you want you do it or get lost sort of was the answer. Despite all these bad experiences today morning i took the car to Indus ,Koorkanchery (Trichur) with all the papers in orginal. Mr Ronny was again not in a mood to attend to me properly. Finally I came out of the office and has given the Vehicle at Sitaram. This car was taken from Indus Cochin and if this is the fate of me who has a connection with the owners of Indus I cant imagine how it will be to the regular customers. I request you to take up the complaint with at most seriousness and give me the feed back. My Phone number is [protected] and email Id is [protected]@gmail.com
                  Aug 13, 2020

I purchased a new Maruti Wagonr LXI in November 2008 my customer Id Number is I[protected]. Last year in June 2009 I met with an accident. Then I claim general insurance and repaired in Kaisha Motors workshop they repaired the car but they don’t have roof mirror light. Then they told me please come after one week and I gave full payment 3000/- including light Receipt No. RCP09000733 After one week they also gave me same answer please come after one week from that day till now they don’t have that light. I visit their around 23 times but there is no solution for my complain. Just give me one answer” Your company not able to make a small part of your cars?”
                    Kindly look after in this matter and solved it as soon as possible.
                    Nishant Dubey