Maruti WagonR
3.8

Maruti WagonR Complaints & Reviews

Maruti WagonR — Mixing of Oil & Coolant in the Engine

I purchased a Wagon R on 16th December 2005. Regn No. KA03 ME 7492. Everything was fine till late January 2010. The car suddenly...

I gave my car Maruti wagon R or the service as it was having the gum marks on the body. It was due to the Decoration of the car in marriage. All the palces where flowers were attached by cello tapes were having gum marks. Car was given for the service specially for removing of all those marks. But during removal of those marks the service people had made scrathes on the complete body. at the time of delivery it was not informed also, by chance we noticed those marks and after complaining they agrred to remove those marks. they had tried but still we are not satisfied with service.
During service front NO plate was also broken which is also pending for the replacement. They refused to repalce it as they are not having this part in stock. Stil I am having that broken No Plate.
I having photos also.

MY LOAN A/C NO IS 15731881, OF MARUTI WAGON R,I PURCHASE CAR BACK BEFORE THREE MONTHS , I DONT RECIEVE ANY PAPER OF LOAN FROM BANK. I DONT HAVE ANY LOAN LETTER ANY PAYMENT SEHDULE OF BANK, IS THIS BANK POLICY , OR IF IT IS NOT BANK POLICY KINDLY SEND ME THESE PAPER.ON MY E-MAIL ID

WARM REGARDS
    RAKESH VERMA
    [protected]@live.in

I have booked the vechile on 22nd jan 10 in dindigul,PLA Moters. that time he was comitted for delivery with in 15 days but after lapses of 30 days they are giving any information regarding delivery.
      I had similar experience. I had booked Wagon R in Sagar Automobiles, Bangalore. Paid 3.6 Laks 28-Jan-10. He promised me, to deliver the vehicle in 8-15 days. He didn't. Then I had to cancel the booking at the cost of 500 Rs from my pocket. These guys will be very polite before taking money. After that they'll neither receive your calls nor call back.
      I would suggest you to wait for the K Series engine vehicle.

I wrote this letter to the Customer care at Maruti [protected]@maruti.co.in

I planned to buy a Maruti car & zeroed on to Maruti Wagon-r (Duo) Passion Red. I enquired about the price at different outlets in Bhopal (My Car, Jeewan Motors, Satyam Motors) all gave the same price:
        On road price minus- Rs.25000/- minus Rs.2000/- corporate discount.
        But, My Car (Bhopal) Pvt. Ltd. (Authorised Maruti Dealer); 2, Malviya Nagar, Opp. Old Vidhan Sabha, Bhopal-03 promised to give me Teflon coating, 9 accessories as free gift.

As always happens, I thought I will buy the car from My Car Pvt Ltd & the executive came & filled up the booking form on 26-12-09 & took the post dated cheque of Rs.5000/- for 30-12-09, accordingly promised to deliver the car on the[protected].

All these days, I kept chasing him & he kept me under the dark that I am trying to arrange the car from Vidisha, Hosangabad, Indore then he started ignoring my calls, finally when he picked my phone to my surprise he informed me that the offer on the car has reduced from Rs.25000/- to Rs.18000/- & when I got angry he gave me back the cheque on[protected] to which I spoke to Mr.Sourabh Garg (Owner of My Car pvt ltd) even he declined to help.

Looking at the series of events, I am on the loosing side, due to the false commitment being made by your dealers, who befool the customers. If I were told by My Car pvt ltd in advance that they do not have Maruti Wagon-r (Duo) Passion Red then I would have bought it from Jeewan Motors or Satyam Motors, but, they choose to block my money & kept me in the dark to take up the business & only when I got infuriated, chose to return my cheque.

I have been a admirer of Maruti cars, but this event has shaken my beliefs, I urge you to look into the matter & directly deliver a Maruti Wagon-r (Duo) Passion Red from your factory & give me a reasonable discount in price for the cheating done by your dealer, before I choose to take some other course of action.

With warm regards,
        DR.NISANTH NAMBISON

then a letter came from the maruti

Dear Mr. Nambison,

Thank you for visiting our website.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We request you to kindly send us your car variant (Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Duo LX/ LXI) to expedite in this case at the earliest.

(Call- [protected] or Toll Free[protected]
        International Toll Free Numbers:
        [protected]From USA and Canada)
        [protected]From UK)

i wrote back:

Dear Mr. Nambison,

(Call- [protected] or Toll Free[protected]
        International Toll Free Numbers:
        [protected]From USA and Canada)
        [protected]From UK)

Maruti replied:

Dear Mr. Nambison

Thank you for visiting our website.

We do understand your feelings, but kindly allow us to explain. The forces of supply and demand drive the current market situation. Fierce competition has major impact of decision-making. Market place offers products at any given point of time - with certain price benefits and promotional schemes - that keep changing from time to time. It is up to the individual customer to decide on a particular product and price package prevailing at that point of time. In this context we regret to inform you that there are no such provisions we have to entertain your claim favorably under these circumstances.

Further, we wish to inform you that prices and offers are always applicable on the date of invoicing

then I replied:

Thank you dear folks for not resolving my complaint, because of this I could think of buying something better & not maruti. I bought TATA Indica Vista which I find is far better than Wagon-R.
        I DR UMESH PATEL BOOKED MY WAGON R VXI MODEL BRISS BLUE TO STYAM MOTORS, HOSHANGABAD ROAD, BHOPAL. ON DATE 24/5/2010.DEALER PROMISED ME THAT MY VEHICLE HAS BEEN DISPACHED FROM COMPANY I I WILL BE GETTING IT IN FIRST WEEK OF JULY.STILL I HAVE NOT RECIEVED THE CALL FROM DEALER TILL DATE.ON CONTACTING THEM NO SATISFACTORY REPLY.
        IT SEEMS TO ME THAT THEY HAVE DELIVERED MY BOOKED CAR TO ANYONE ELSE.KINDLY ENQUIRE N INFORM.
        DR UMESH PATEL
        [protected] [protected]@gmail.com
        My Car (Bhopal) Pvt. Ltd really doing very bad with his customer. I also brought a car from them. but when-ever i try to get service from My Car (Workshop) Pvt, each time they give excuse and take extra charge. when I try to complain with customer care manager, she talk very rudely..

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I have booked a Maruti Wagon r through CSD to Morden Auto @ ambala cantt. on 18th of Dec 2009. Onthat date the representative promised me to deliver the car on 26th Dec 2009.
          Later on 21th dec 2009 that representative said the colour (passion red) is not available so pls change the prefrence. then we have opted for the silky silver.

now on the day of delivery the people deined that we don't have any car for delivery...
          Due to mass shut down in plant from 22nd Dec 2009 till 2nd Jan 2010.

And the GM of Mordern promised that we will provide you the car under the same scheme after 07 th Jan 2009...

On 8th Jan 2010 while delivery he denied with the statement that the scheme is over and I can not extend the same.

But I would like to know that If they were aware of the fact of Mass shut down than how they can promise.

And why should a customer suffer of any communication gap or miscommunication among the staff of the Maruti.

I am lossing Rs. 10000. on account of the scheme change. earlier it was 28000 now it is 18000.

Kindly intervene and provide me with the adiquate justice.

Shravan Kumar
          Ambala

Maruti Customer Care Manager,

I have a long pending issue with my WagonR Reg: DL9CL 3041 since more than 8 months. The Front Left shocker is very noisy. I have also visited Maruti Service Station MSSD at C-1 Naraina, New Delhi many a times but the problem persists.

The service team does some hit and trial methods every time and after few days the problem still persists. The car was under warranty but Maruti couldn’t repair it. Now it’s in AMC and the problem still persists.

I want you guys to look into this matter, as I have visited the service station for 6 times for this issues. Please find the details below when I have visited Service Station in past year.

Problem: Left shocker very noisy, bumps on road

Please note: If the problem not rectified this time then I have too knock the Consumer court doors. Also, please increase the AMC for further 2 years, as I found this Car has got the technical issues.

Reg: DL9CL 3041

Thanks and regards
            Ankush Sharma
            Mob: [protected]
            New Delhi
            I fully agree with Mr.Ankush Sharma. I too face the same problem, despite repeated services the problem still persists.

I had taken my vehicle, Maruti Wagon R for servicing & attending to needed repairs to M/S Standard Auto Agencies, Jabalpur during August’2009.
              A Job Slip cum Demanded Repair Explanation Sheet, S.No.4214 was prepared with all jobs listed and other details.
              The Vehicle was delivered to me on 23.08.2009 where I found that the Central Locking System which was listed as not working in the Job slip was not attended too.
              On enquiries it was learnt that due to some problem of non availability of Qualified Mechanic from M/S Nippon, the OEM of Central Locking, the job could not be attended however I was assured that since I come from Katni about 100 Kms from Jabalpur, M/S Standard Agencies shall arrange to send the mechanic to Katni and get the required repairs done and make the Central Locking operational.
              On various occasions I did try to contact M/S Standard Auto for pending above said repairs on some pretax or the other was not attended.
              Finally on 25th October’2009 I was informed that one Mr.Subhash, Qualified Mechanic for Central Locking shall be visiting Katni & he shall attend to the pending repairs.
              Till evening I had to stay home to avail the services of Mr.Subhash who had some other engagements in the city. When contacted every time Mr.Subhash did assure that he shall make a visit to my place for attending to the Central Locking.
              At 8 pm Mr.Subhash did wrung up informing me that he shall not be able to make it for want of time & he shall definitely visit on 27th Oct’2009 and attend to the fault.
              Mr.Subhash on his part was trying to diagnose the problem without even having a look at it to which I objected and requested him to have a look at the machine prior to concluding. Mr. Subhash even commented that the equipment is no more on warranty to which I told him that the Central Locking is not to be operational only during the Warranty and the required repairs are to be carried out irrespective of warranty period.
              This was also reported to M/S Standard Auto on 25th instant.
              Even till today there is no trace of mechanic. When contacted M/S Standard Auto are not very supportive on the subject on the pretax that the Central Locking Mechanic is not their employee and hence they are helpless. They have of course again given a date of 7th or 8th of Nov’2009 when Mr.Subhash is expected to visit Katni and once at Katni he may visit my place also for the pending Central Locking repairs.
              Further the Music system was also not attended to.
              The state of affairs do not speak well for the after sales service

A.K.AHELLEYA

Maruti Wagon R — service problem

we have given new wagon r for service at M/s Kankariya automobile.
              Problem of headlight not attended

I have been a customer of maruti insurance from the day i bought my car way back in sep 2005 always renewed on time and with maruti insurance only, no claims for 3-4 years
                Today I left my car for repair as met an accident on Sat where by damaged the front door of driver side and back door,panel and tail light along with dickey door. The surveyor just approved tail light and tail panel stating that i was lieing and the way he talked made me feel instead of you I should have gone to other general insurance co where my agent would have helped me out with surveyor and settled things for me rather then beliving in your so called hassle free insurance and claims procedure, I am really very much disappointed
                At Vipul Motors Jaipur
                i am from kerala and the holder of maruti insurance policy . may know through which branch the policy is issued. and whom do i contact in the insurance company to know and obtain the claim details incured for my vehicle.

SIR, I am using maruti wagonR ,i made a request to rohan motors ghaziabad (mukand nagar) for low mileage performance,they asked me for 280/- as a fee for mileage test.iagreed, and asked for pollution test before mileage test so that i could come to know the exact status of my car.They asked me the procedure about how i analysed the low mileage,after that they they denied by saying our pollution machine is not working,but on otherside the technicians were going through pollution test for other cars,my car is in warrantty perid yet and is having some simultaneous problems like,some piston voice in engine,voice of some bearing on A.C running,sound from front suspension under jerks,broken roads on very-very slow speed for which i dropped the car, but after a week day time sound was there again.i request u to take it seriously and get the job done efficiently.i am dropping the car to your rohan motors now. as per the repairing job should not be done temprarily as before,as my warrantty will expire within 2 or 3 days . thanks CAR REG. NO:UP 14AH 1550 , KM DONE APPROX. 200000 KM. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON MY MOB. NO. [protected] ,[protected]
                  Aug 13, 2020