Maruti WagonR

Maruti WagonR Complaints & Reviews

Shri Shravan Kumar
Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I have booked a Maruti Wagon r through CSD to Morden Auto @ ambala cantt. on 18th of Dec 2009. Onthat date the representative promised me to deliver the car on 26th Dec 2009.
Later on 21th dec 2009 that representative said the colour (passion red) is not available so pls change the prefrence. then we have opted for the silky silver.

now on the day of delivery the people deined that we don't have any car for delivery...
Due to mass shut down in plant from 22nd Dec 2009 till 2nd Jan 2010.

And the GM of Mordern promised that we will provide you the car under the same scheme after 07 th Jan 2009...

On 8th Jan 2010 while delivery he denied with the statement that the scheme is over and I can not extend the same.

But I would like to know that If they were aware of the fact of Mass shut down than how they can promise.

And why should a customer suffer of any communication gap or miscommunication among the staff of the Maruti.

I am lossing Rs. 10000. on account of the scheme change. earlier it was 28000 now it is 18000.

Kindly intervene and provide me with the adiquate justice.

Shravan Kumar
Ambala
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Car Dealers

Ankush Sharma
    Maruti Customer Care Manager,

I have a long pending issue with my WagonR Reg: DL9CL 3041 since more than 8 months. The Front Left shocker is very noisy. I have also visited Maruti Service Station MSSD at C-1 Naraina, New Delhi many a times but the problem persists.

The service team does some hit and trial methods every time and after few days the problem still persists. The car was under warranty but Maruti couldn’t repair it. Now it’s in AMC and the problem still persists.

I want you guys to look into this matter, as I have visited the service station for 6 times for this issues. Please find the details below when I have visited Service Station in past year.

Problem: Left shocker very noisy, bumps on road

Please note: If the problem not rectified this time then I have too knock the Consumer court doors. Also, please increase the AMC for further 2 years, as I found this Car has got the technical issues.

Reg: DL9CL 3041

Thanks and regards
    Ankush Sharma
    Mob: [protected]
    New Delhi
    I fully agree with Mr.Ankush Sharma. I too face the same problem, despite repeated services the problem still persists.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Car Service Centers

Ashok Kumar Ahelleya

I had taken my vehicle, Maruti Wagon R for servicing & attending to needed repairs to M/S Standard Auto Agencies, Jabalpur during August’2009.
      A Job Slip cum Demanded Repair Explanation Sheet, S.No.4214 was prepared with all jobs listed and other details.
      The Vehicle was delivered to me on 23.08.2009 where I found that the Central Locking System which was listed as not working in the Job slip was not attended too.
      On enquiries it was learnt that due to some problem of non availability of Qualified Mechanic from M/S Nippon, the OEM of Central Locking, the job could not be attended however I was assured that since I come from Katni about 100 Kms from Jabalpur, M/S Standard Agencies shall arrange to send the mechanic to Katni and get the required repairs done and make the Central Locking operational.
      On various occasions I did try to contact M/S Standard Auto for pending above said repairs on some pretax or the other was not attended.
      Finally on 25th October’2009 I was informed that one Mr.Subhash, Qualified Mechanic for Central Locking shall be visiting Katni & he shall attend to the pending repairs.
      Till evening I had to stay home to avail the services of Mr.Subhash who had some other engagements in the city. When contacted every time Mr.Subhash did assure that he shall make a visit to my place for attending to the Central Locking.
      At 8 pm Mr.Subhash did wrung up informing me that he shall not be able to make it for want of time & he shall definitely visit on 27th Oct’2009 and attend to the fault.
      Mr.Subhash on his part was trying to diagnose the problem without even having a look at it to which I objected and requested him to have a look at the machine prior to concluding. Mr. Subhash even commented that the equipment is no more on warranty to which I told him that the Central Locking is not to be operational only during the Warranty and the required repairs are to be carried out irrespective of warranty period.
      This was also reported to M/S Standard Auto on 25th instant.
      Even till today there is no trace of mechanic. When contacted M/S Standard Auto are not very supportive on the subject on the pretax that the Central Locking Mechanic is not their employee and hence they are helpless. They have of course again given a date of 7th or 8th of Nov’2009 when Mr.Subhash is expected to visit Katni and once at Katni he may visit my place also for the pending Central Locking repairs.
      Further the Music system was also not attended to.
      The state of affairs do not speak well for the after sales service

A.K.AHELLEYA

Maruti Wagon R — service problem

we have given new wagon r for service at M/s Kankariya automobile.
      Problem of headlight not attended

Anshu Munot
        I have been a customer of maruti insurance from the day i bought my car way back in sep 2005 always renewed on time and with maruti insurance only, no claims for 3-4 years
        Today I left my car for repair as met an accident on Sat where by damaged the front door of driver side and back door,panel and tail light along with dickey door. The surveyor just approved tail light and tail panel stating that i was lieing and the way he talked made me feel instead of you I should have gone to other general insurance co where my agent would have helped me out with surveyor and settled things for me rather then beliving in your so called hassle free insurance and claims procedure, I am really very much disappointed
        At Vipul Motors Jaipur
        i am from kerala and the holder of maruti insurance policy . may know through which branch the policy is issued. and whom do i contact in the insurance company to know and obtain the claim details incured for my vehicle.

kapil khana
          SIR, I am using maruti wagonR ,i made a request to rohan motors ghaziabad (mukand nagar) for low mileage performance,they asked me for 280/- as a fee for mileage test.iagreed, and asked for pollution test before mileage test so that i could come to know the exact status of my car.They asked me the procedure about how i analysed the low mileage,after that they they denied by saying our pollution machine is not working,but on otherside the technicians were going through pollution test for other cars,my car is in warrantty perid yet and is having some simultaneous problems like,some piston voice in engine,voice of some bearing on A.C running,sound from front suspension under jerks,broken roads on very-very slow speed for which i dropped the car, but after a week day time sound was there again.i request u to take it seriously and get the job done efficiently.i am dropping the car to your rohan motors now. as per the repairing job should not be done temprarily as before,as my warrantty will expire within 2 or 3 days . thanks CAR REG. NO:UP 14AH 1550 , KM DONE APPROX. 200000 KM. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON MY MOB. NO. [protected] ,[protected]

Praveen Agarwal
            Dear Management Team,

This is my formal complaint / feedback on my extremely bad service experience / irresponsible attitude of KAVISHA MOTORS, BALUGANJ, AGRA (UP), when I had given my vehicle(Regn No. UP80 BH 6520, Maroon Colour Wagon R) for second Free service,

I had handed over my vehicle on 16th Aug 2009 at around 2:30 PM to KAVISHA Motors for Servicing and they asked me to pick up my vehicle at 4:30 PM same day, I had told them the problem I was facing in my vehicle like Wiper was not working, Mileage was below 10 Kmpl Though company claims that 15 Km/l in city condition and 17-18 km/l on highway, and general service like washing etc and meanwhile I went away to finish my general work in market since I am a service holder and I didn’t have time to sit hours at the workshop to get my vehicle repaired in front of my eyes which also doesn't happen. anyway, when I came back around 6:00 PM to pick my vehicle to all my shocked I found my vehicle parked outside in same condition as it was given, after inquiry from security guard I came to know that Motor was not working so they could not wash the car but what about other malfunctioning, anyway guard asked me to come tomorrow.

Next day I reached there all the way from village that is good 15 KM from the service center and I contacted Mr. Suneel namvanshi (Supervisor) and he said "kal motor kaam nahin kar rahi thi aur aaj bhi nahin kar rahi hai ...to aap parson aana" (motor was not working and even today its not working, come day after tomorrow). I asked him atleast get other things fixed and get it clean by a cloth then he insisted that they can not do it now and come day after tomorrow only then I asked him please call your manager I want to talk to him once and Mr. Sushil Kumar Bhardwaz came and asked me to wait for 2-3 minutes, and I waited there but dear mr. Bhardwaj did not turn up even for an hour later I inqquired and contacted him and he said "mai abhi doosare customers ke saath busy hoon... aur aapki to vaise bhi free service to vo to aise hi hoti hai... jao kahin baahar se wash kara lo" (I'm busy with other customer and as this is your free service so this will be like this only get it done from outside). His tone was so harassed and unprofessional that I could not take it. when I told him that I will complaint about him for his bad attitude then he said "jao compliant kar dena... mujhe koi fark nahin padta" (go and lodge a complaint, it doesn't affect me at all).

This was a highly unprofessional and irresponsible behavior shown by Kavisha motors who claims to be an authorized dealer of Maruti. I do understand that repair works of motor take time and I was ok with it. but what is the meaning of mentioning that this the free service so we will not do it. is this is the case that free services are to be treated like this then why Maruti Company is providing it, is it just for feelgood or just to delight the customers?.

I hold 3 other maruti vehicle (2 maruti 800 and one Maruti Alto) in my home only, I chose this vehicle becasue I firmly believe on quality of maruti products but these small things makes me disappointed and the belief goes away. does it make sense that I will travel 30 km (two-way) just to get wash my car which will cost me more than 150 bucks and my time.

now my sincere request to management is that Mr. Bhardwaz should apologise for his unprofessional behaviour otherwise I will take this issue to consumer court as I'm deeply hurt, and I mean it.

Rohit Agarwal
            Village and Post- Kakua
            Agra
            Dear sir
            please tell me R stands for Wagon R

lalit arora
              JOB CARD NO: JC 09005309 ID NO:[protected]
              i lalit arora owned a wagon r lx 2001 reg no DL-2CS-1221 in my father name.today in the morning i went to ur authorised dealer in the name of magic auto LOCATED AT 68/3 NAJAFGARH ROAD, MOTI NAGAR for washing purpose only.When i handover the car to ur service advisor mr kuljit singh at that time my ac is working properly.After washing when they handover the car to me, i switch on the ac & i noticed that at that time ac is not working, i went back to workshop & show the car to the technician after checking technician said that ur ac pipe is burst.I am totaly strange, in the morning ac is working & in the evng pipe get burst how can it happen i cant understand, i think somebody has changed the pipe or whatever but i found my ac not in working condition. i am totaly disappointed & disatisfied with the answer of service advisor & managers.At the time of opening the job card he has not told me anything, .
              the service advisor has not checked the car thoroughly. pls look into the matter as soon as possible

Danish Goswami

I drive a Wagon R, done 120, 000 Kms. and this vehicle has given me excellent performance. However now I am facing problem of extreme vibration while i put the vehicle on first gear and leave the clutch. I guess i need to replace the clutch ? The last overhaul of clutch happened at 66000 Kms. There is also a bit of missing in the car engine during idling and have shown the same to Maruti Authorised dealer. After thorough inspection and replacing the spark plugs, testing the car with new ignitors the problem still persisted. Can u please suggest how can i get rid of these two problems ?

regards !

Danish Goswami

Karun
                  I am an Owner of Wagon-R and gave my car for repairs to Saya Motors. Faced some bitter experiences while dealing with Service center. DGM of the workshop misbehaved and when complained to Maruti, they told service advisor to resolve the matter.
                  It seems that blame was put on Service advisor who has nothing to with the complaint. He can not change attitude of his senior.

You can see the series of communication which i had with Maruti regarding this. Finally I had to write a satisfaction mail so that service advisor can get relieved from the matter.
                  [protected][protected][protected][protected]

Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2009 10:24 AM
                  To: 'ashit.[protected]@maruti.co.in'
                  Subject: FW: FW: Sad State of Affairs CRM:0031530

Dear Mr. Koul,

Please refer the below mail.
                  Earlier one bounced back.

________________________________________
                  Sent: Monday, February 23, 2009 8:21 PM
                  To: '[protected]@maruti.co.in'
                  Cc: 'ashit.[protected]@maruti.co.in'; 'ranjan.[protected]@maruti.co.in'; 'Pankaj.[protected]@maruti.co.in'
                  Subject: RE: FW: Sad State of Affairs CRM:0031530
                  Dear Concerned,

Thanks for the Reply. ( I reforwarded the mail on 17th ( attached), but somehow you have received it on 20th- Seems some server problem )

I think there is no need of providing you the details as the dealer ( Service Advisor ) has already contacted me today.

As mentioned earlier, Service Advisor is generous ( Contrary to the DGM ) and again apologize for whatever happened in workshop.

I don't know what message has gone to DGM of the workshop after my below mail. ( It was in-fact a Feedback and not a complaint )

Anyways, I have nothing to say and don't want to bother you much as I feel that after my mail, workshop people are passing the buck among themselves. They are asking a person to close the matter who has very less role to play. He can not bring changes into attitude and behavior of some other person.

Lets leave and close the matter. My vehicle is running fine now. No problems in that.

I am quite satisfied with the efforts made by the Service Advisor Mr. Jitendra.
                  As far as episode of DGM is concerned, let bygones be bygones.

Thanks once again.

________________________________________
                  From: [protected]@maruti.co.in [mailto:[protected]@maruti.co.in]
                  Sent: Saturday, February 21, 2009 6:16 PM
                  To: GROVER KARUN
                  Subject: RE: FW: Sad State of Affairs CRM:0031530
                  Dear Mr. Grover,

Thank you for visiting our website.

We are aware of your value as our customer and we would like to assure you that we will try our best to resolve your issue.

We appreciate your efforts in bringing this matter to our notice. Being a customer focused Automotive Product/Service provider, it is our prime objective to provide the best of our services to all our customers at all times. In view to this, we regret the inconvenience caused to you.

However, we request you to kindly send us the Name, Location and Dealer Code of the Maruti Authorized Service Station with whom you are in touch with regarding this issue. This will help us to resolve the issue at the earliest.

0808-03
                  SAYA AUTOMOBILES PVT. LTD.
                  A 21-22, G.T.KARNAL ROAD
                  NEW DELHI - 110 033

0808-04
                  SAYA AUTOMOBILES PVT. LTD.
                  B-2, G.T. KARNAL ROAD
                  DELHI

We are looking forward to receiving the desired information. We will do our best to assist you in best possible manner.

Please feel free to revert in case of any query or clarification.

ANY TIME MARUTI
                  (Call- [protected] or Toll Free[protected]
                  International Toll Free Numbers:
                  [protected]From USA and Canada)
                  [protected]From UK)
                  Please visit us at http://www.marutisuzuki.com

====================================
                  [protected] Original Message[protected]
                  From: karun.grover
                  Received: 2/20/2009 4:28 PM
                  To: Contact Maruti
                  Subject: FW: Sad State of Affairs
                  Dear Concerned,

The earlier mail bounced back.
                  For Your Info please.

====================================
                  Sent: Monday, February 16, 2009 6:15 PM
                  To: '[protected]@maruti.com'
                  Cc: 'Pankaj.[protected]@maruti.co.in'
                  Subject: Sad State of Affairs

This is to bring into your notice the Poor Service which your dealer is providing to your customers.

I am an Owner of Wagon R Reg No. DL2CP 2296 who went for 80000 Kms ( at 82000 Kms ) service at your dealer M/s Saya Automobiles with few other problem like central locking not functioning and abnormal noise coming from Engine Compartment ( From Left Side Belt Area ).

Service Advisor told me in the morning that it is coming from Alternator. I gave my consent for repair of same. In the evening when I went to collect my car, I was told that noise is from AC Compressor Bearing and it can not be repaired. Whole unit has to be replaced which cost Rs.28000. I was suggested to drive it till it is running. Even I was not interested in spending so much at this moment. I took the delivery.

Next day, a huge sound came from engine and vehicle stopped. After 5 minutes, I tried to start the vehicle. It started and I reached home. In the morning, I again visited Saya and told them the problem. Same advisor looked into it and said it is from water pump bearing.

So, three different reason for same noise.
                  1. Alternator
                  2. Compressor
                  3. Water Pump

Doubtful about the diagnosis capability, I thought of escalating it to GM Workshop. But managed to meet DGM Mr. Deep Chand.
                  Not at all good experience dealing with him.

I told him that I am from same industry, working as service engineer and I feel that its duty of workshop to diagnosis the problem at one go.
                  He replied " Wo to idea se bata diya tha"

You would agree that Customer do not give their vehicle to use " Idea " on vehicle.

The argument continued and finally he said " Kya Bakwaas Kar Rahe Ho aap ". ( Matter already in knowledge of Mr. Rajan, Service Engineer, MUL )

That was enough for me. I went there to get the vehicle repaired and not for insult. My fault was, I wanted to escalate the matter so that diagnosis is done in proper manner. In return I got the above statement of Mr. Deep Chand.

I decided to leave from there, but advisor came and apologize on behalf of Mr. Deep.

Just imagine, A junior apologizing on behalf of senior.

Anyway, gave the vehicle to him and collected it next day morning.

Again in evening, while crossing over a pothole, vehicle stopped and did not start on CNG ( CNG Installed from M/s Saya Only ).
                  Went to workshop on Sunday.

Got it rectified, and when time came for making payment I gave my debit card. The nice lady who collects payment for CNG said " Rs 150 ke liye card nahi chalega"

Its my card, I use it for Rs 150 or Rs 15, she is nobody to decide. ( 2% of 150 is negligible but I am concerned about the Practice being adopted )

Somehow, she agreed but said 2% extra will be charged.
                  Now this not expected from Maruti.

You are No. 1 JDP company and your dealer still adopting this old 2% extra thing.
                  Retail shops, food joints, hotels, nobody charges this extra. They need to take up with their banks and negotiate for this. When other can do it, why cant your dealers.

Anyways, I made the cash payment and took the delivery.

This is the whole series of event which I wanted to share with you. Vehicle is running fine, but hope you will pass this message to your dealers to be more customer friendly ( Be it a JDP or Non JDP Customer )

I purchase wagon R, 22/05/2008 from Amar cars Pvt.Ltd., Gorwa, Vadodara, Gujarat. I have insurance of Bajaj Allianz through Amar cars.My car was damage from both side but the insurance agent told us that I can claim only one side of the damage and 50% charge I have to pay. Is that any rules, that only one side I can claim. So please inform about that rules because accident will take place so the damage will be both side not a single side, so why I not claim both side. Give me appropriate answer or ask Bajaj Allianz agent gor that rules.

Maruti WagonR — Missing problem [Resolved]

Praveen Kumar
                    I have purchased my Maruti Wagon R LXI DUO on date 13.12.09 from Tanya Automobiles LTD. Meerut. The engnion no....
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (2)