NEFT

NEFT Complaints & Reviews

NEFT — not crediting of amount [Resolved]

I have made a fund transfer from ICICI bank to PNB through NEFT transfer RS. 25000.00 on 03-06-09, the amount...
DEAR SIR,
AS YOU CAN SEE HERE, I HAVE MADE PAYMENT OF RS. 54285-00 TO MAGNUM CERAMICS PVT. LTD MORBI (GUJRAT) (ACCOUNT...

I have made an NEFT transaction on 2/3/09 from Axis Bank to Bank of maharashtra.The transaction was successful from axis bank to RBI.But it did not get credited to bank of maharashtra.It has been almost a week, that i have been mailing to RBI helpdesk and bank of maharashtra, but none has been helpful.Here is the NEFT reference number SET1STPO9F183034.
I would like to know can bank charge me for Foreign inward remittance through NEFT transaction direct credit in my account .If yest then what is the mazimum amount that can be charged.
Correct me if i am wrong as I read through RBI guidlines that there can be no charges for Inward Remittance through NEFT?
I agree with you now as per RBI directives non of the banks can charge you for inward via RTGS or NEFT but earlier some banks generally use to charge for inward remit.. through NEFT eg: Federal Bank.