Private Bus

Private Bus Complaints & Reviews

I am writing to inform you of the completely inappropriate behavior of one of your bus drivers. I was not able to obtain his name, but i believe he will be easily identifiable from the following information.

On the evening of monday, march 24th, i have booked my ticket from buldana to pune from reb bus, # tn4p57913146, pnr ts[protected]wwvs/193750/rama travels - yukta travels,
Departure from buladana @ 8.30 pm. Address : jijamata stadiysm complex.

As per time i reached their @ 8.15 pm but bus did not came on time, so i called them on their given number and asked about office, he told me to come at ni3 office in same place as bus was running delay by 40 min.

After some time @9.10 bus came to jijamata stadiysm complex # mh 04 fk 9367

I went towards the bus and shown driver my ticker # 4, but when i went inside the bus there was already one person seated on same ticket/seat, then we called office person to solved the issues
One man came from ni3 office and said today there were some issues with online booking for red bus and showing two tickets for some seats, so he requested me to seat on # 12.

I agreed to seat on # 12 but there was again problem with it, he told to seat on #12 and given me place of #15, i asked him what's going on, then he replied all correct the print on which you seated is wrong. Please ignore and seat on #12 but which is actually 15. But as per booking mine was #4.

I still adjust and accepted his request. Same time one boy from bus seated back to me called me, who was travelling in same bus from malkapure from last 50/60 km. He told bro can you please check with driver is he drunk?

I got shocked and checked with driver, he was really drunk. I asked him what's going on and how you can drive when your drunk?
Then he said, no i am not driving, from here (Buldana) there will be second driver, then i checked with second driver as well and i surprised he was also drunk.

How this can be possible both drivers are drunk and driving the bus from more than 1 hrs. Suddenly all people from bus came down and started shouting then both drivers run always from place.
I called that same guy from ni3 office, and told him this all scenario then he replied it's not his bus and he can't do anything in this, as he was just helping to the people as there were some issues with seat.

Along with me there were few college student, i explained them what will be consequence if we go in same bus with drunk drivers, they agreed with me and decided not to travel with same bus. One person from my bus called police help line # and got replied please brink bus into the station. Now how we can take bus to station without driver?

So finally we stopped the bus and i decided not to go in same bus anyhow as it's not safe anymore

Same time i have raised an complaint with red bus #concern 7770095 but got replied there are sending other driver but no one came and then after some time that ni3 office man on called 2, 3 peoples. And asked for new driver then one boy came and had few chat and called that drunk driver again (He eat some pan/mouth freshener to hide the smell of drink) and started journey again by saying from next station he will arrange new driver. But i was not ready seat and also tried to explained as much i can to all people but 5 to 10 people listen to me (Student only as they are smaller than me) and came back to home with me. But other not who are actually had more experience and senior than me.

Now i came home but still thinking on below as no one replied me and my friends and few people told ignore this don’t get involved as your safe now, but how i can.
Is this our responsibility toward society? And how we can stop this incidence going forward

1. How it possible same tickets has been booked by two person
2. Who is the owner of bus
3. Why he allowed to drive without checking drivers
4. Why ni3 boy said its not his bus after issues
5. How can we bring bus to police station without driver
6. Why people are taking risk of their life and started journey in same bus
7. Who is the responsible for above incidence

People really don’t have value for other life. I will still ask red bus to stop such services and check all your driver and local offices before they start journey

I was supposed to travel through universal travels yesterday (4th march 2019), but the bus got cancelled and they notify at end moment (4th march 2019 evening).
    I did not get proper response from travels and they said due to technical reasons but got cancelled.

The same experience i got from universal travels a year back, still i booked because they said its ubs not universal travels.
    Mar 05, 2019
    Updated by hajiece89
    When a customer cancel the ticket and end moment, travel agencies take 100% as cancellation fees, why the same is not applicable for travels.
    Without any seat vacant SRS travels charged Rs.1350/- . No PNR, No seat number. When I enquired about that I was badly get abused by the travel agency.
    I was travelling in kaveri travels from hyd to ongole on yesterday night. I booked last seat, the seat was not comfort even we cant move our legs freely amd i was stnading from hyd to ongole . Its 5 hrs journey. The people who sat at last seats everbody feels not comfort...

I can't understand what's the RTO is doing. Private bus operators increased the rate at the time of festivals. They set the double rate. First of all there is no option to travel under the government buses because there is no govt buses are travelling from indore to balaghat. What can passengers do for this. Why RTO not taken action for this. Because of this bus operators take unfair advantage. RTO should have to take the actions for this.

I'm traveling from gohana to khanpur.in this route private buses driver are not started the bus even when bus hi filled with passenger. Buses are very crowded even there is no space to breath. Puri bus bharne k baad bhi driver bus nhi chlta. It is very suffocating. Please drivers ko bola jae ki puri bus bharne k baad vo bus chlae. Bus naa chlane ki reason se hi jyada log bus me chad jaate hain space naa hone k baad bhi please drivers ko directions di jae hmari inconvenience k regarding
        Very bad services of private buses in MP. I am travelling from last 7 year from jabalpur to chhindwara route.jabalpur to chhindwara bus taking 6 hr.Bcz driver stopping bus at every place were the people are standing..Including luggage at any weight.
        Some person are only sitting in bus for 10 km ko travel..it's very bad habbits of private bus services.For local passengers another local buses are also running so why these long route bus are taking to that passenger ans without space in bus..Bus are fully over loaded..Today i am travelling in Rudra Bus.Helper are Misbehave with people..and pressurize to sit 5 peraon at singal sleeper..and stand till next stop.

Bus number od-11d-3651name kaushalya bus route from barbil to baripada have charged rs 280 money from its actual rs 250 amount as it's a tribal area and customer are not well educated so conducter charged more money from all customer. I also argue with conducter but he is not lessened any thing as there is no alternative is here so buses charged whatever they want kindly change this type of things

I have booked 2 berths in psr tours and travels from toranagallu to chennai. When i boarded at toranagallu someone else was sleeping in my booked berth. I asked the bus person why it is like this. The answer they give us that this bus is a pick up bus in which we have to adjust with the available space till it reaches bellari which is about 100kms away from my boarding point. Their rude answer was this is how they operate and i have to adjust. When i paid for from my boarding point who is he to decide and ask me for adjustment? Somebody please take some serious actions against these kind of irresponsible travel operators to protect the comfort of normal people.

My travel date is[protected]. From toranagallu to chennai.

Thank you.

Venkatesan
            They are traveling to selam to uthangarai not picking up but bus include name selam harur Uthangarai and tirupatture night Times people came wherever children's woman's and elder peoples this bus not picking people do action bus number is TN 30 BH 1188

I was travelling from bhilwara to shirdi in chirag travels. These ppl just to earn takes a huge risk.
              The bus is pretty old and it was over crowded and adding to it the driver was highly incompetent.
              Due to over weight the tire bursted around 2 am.. And bus floor got torn and ppl sleeping on the floor were badly hurted.
              After complaining several times before the tyre got burst. Nobody in the staff cared to respond.
              The stephnee tyre after changing was still smelling.
              I called the head office but no one responded there as well.
              It was crowded to the extent that women and children were sleeping below the sleepers in the luggage area.
              I had an upper berth and there was not a single inch to step on the bus floor.
              Its a risk to life.. I swear not to travel by busses cz its your life on sleeves. But please take action to stop this.
              +1 videos

Bza to vizianagaram they have charged 1700
                And they have stopped at vizag and they isisted us to go to another bus with out a seat to sit
                For almost 15 passengers.
                Even the families have children below 5 years.
                Bus number ka 41 a 9599
                Zoom bus by sri sai krishna travels
                And they are shouting at passengers
                The driver said i won’t drive do what ever u can do date 12-01-19 to[protected]

Hi team this is regarding the bus journey from bengaluru to belgavi 11th jan 2019
                  Bus no ka 51 b4935. The bus was not maintained no pest control done... Bed bugs all over the bus.. More over that they charge min 400 bucks extra for weekends and festivals seasons.. Requesting the team to please look into this issue and provide eligibility certificates for such private busses

Regularise the bus fare accordingly during the festival seasons as well

At ludhiana near wave mall, a private bus driver slapped my father very badly and when i told them not to they also hit me, i am a girl, as they were asking for side but there was no space so they stopped our car by coming in front and starting abusing, they were 6 people and they also abused my mother and me, so i want you to take serious action as soon as possible.

Private Bus Recent Comments