Cinepolis India Customer Care
Cinepolis India Pvt. Ltd.

Cinepolis India Customer Care

Cinepolis India Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebook
3rd Floor, Plot No. 58, Sector 44
Gurgaon
Gurgaon District
Haryana
India - 122003
Landmarks:Near Chimes Building

Good

Cinepolis India related photos (281)

Cinepolis India Complaints & Reviews

Giridhar Alse S
I have booked 2 movie tickets for jungle book 3D, in cinepolis royal meenakshi mall venue, through online using cinepolis website.
After seat selection G11, G12, it asked for the payment and I paid the money through credit card. After the payment the window show sorry message saying that there was an error during the payment and i have not been charged, but my money got debited and I have recieved debit confirmation mail and message from my bank. After that I have not received any ticket confirmation mail or message from you. And also my transaction is not reverted due to error.
Please look into this issue and repay the amount which is debited.

Ticket not confirmed but money debited from the credit card

[Apr 22, 2016] Cinepolis India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Credit Cards

subgu10
    Transaction using cinepolis website.Their payment gateway is ccavenue. Payment was by paytm wallet and got confirmation. but ticket was not booked and error message was shown.

Ticket did not get booked but amount got deducted from my paytm wallet.
    Transaction was done from cinepolis website

Please check this as soon as possible

CCAvenue Order #[protected] Paytm Cash Txn ID [protected]
    transaction date[protected]:23:10 PM
    Please issue a refund back to my paytm wallet
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-05-04 00:47:56
    Amount refunded

[Apr 21, 2016] Cinepolis India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    ear Team,

Please note, I tried booking for two tickets through cinepolis.com for Kabali show at 24th July 2016 Sunday at Vivania Mall, Thane . The money has been paid through PayTM wallet, but on confirmation page attached screen appeared. I havent received any ticket confirmation mail or message till now. Please find the below appended transaction details:

Name - Prajay Bangur
    Email [protected]@gmail.com
    PayTM transaction No - Order #6627
    Amount - INR 494.36
    Show Timing - 12:55 PM
    Show date - 24th July 2016
    Class of Ticket - Premium Category
    Movie - Kabali ( Hindi)

Request you please look into the matter and revert on immediate basis

Cinepolis India — Money deducted but tickets not booked

Pramod0310
      I tried to book tickets for jungle book in eta mall Bangalore in cinepolis on 14/04/2016. But when I tried to book seats are...

17041988
      On April 12th 2016 I tried booking two tickets at www.cinepolisindia.com. I had made a net banking transaction for FAN movie .However, no tickets were issued to me. three times i tried to book for the same seats & three times Rs.534 deducted.Total 1602 deducted.
      The message I got in website was "Sorry, there was an error while processing your request. You have not been charged...
      very worst service. 7 days happen no response also.they didn't refund money also. I wrote a mail to [protected]@cinepolis.com . But no response received till now. No customer care Number as well.
      Request to Refund. Below are the reference numbers and payment ids.

[protected] 534.36 Dr CCAV[protected][protected]@842082

[protected] 534.36 Dr CCAV[protected][protected]@841562

[protected] 534.36 Dr CCAV[protected][protected]@841163

kindly refund my amount...
      if they cant give proper service i don't know why they have site. Book my show is best .
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-04-27 10:08:38
      They returned only Rs.534 only.still they have to return back Rs.1068.they didnt contact me..how they can say complaint resolved???

[Apr 20, 2016] Cinepolis India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Payment deduct but ticket not booked

I was booking my 8 movie ticket through website yesterday around 11:pm . My paymnet was deduct but ticket not booked.Please revert my money asap.
      I got payment deduct mwssage through bank.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Entertainment and Recreation

Selvi Sundar
        Hi, i booked tickets for cinepolis, magadi road, bangalore on 8th april 2106, from my mail id [protected]@gmail.com, for the movie 'thozha'. Money 1064.52 was deducted from my credit card. But 12 days gone, money has not been credited to my account till now.

I mailed to [protected]@cinepolis.com, as given in their site(Http://www.cinepolisindia.com/faq) on april 20th, 2016. I got the mail 'could not make delivery to the recipient'.

Details from my credit card statement
        Date transaction id vendor amount
        08/04/2016 74587916100000049449897 ticketing_ccavenue_com 1, 064.52

I want refund of 1064.52 back to my credit card.

The ticket was not booked but money was deducted.

RaviGupta87
          I went to watch a movie as i was 5 minutes late but still there was no one to guide me to my seat or provide me with 3D glasses.
          I hardly found my seat and asked the security person for glasses.
          If you cant provide better services you may close the down theatres or you may write strictly that we are unable to provide any services despite of our so high charges of 250rs per ticket.
          I am really upset with such a worst facility and services

[Apr 19, 2016] Cinepolis India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Santosh cc
            I tried to book 4 tickets for jungle book 2d hindi for 19/04/2016 show on 19/04/2016. The tickets did not get confirmed but amount has been deducted from my citi bank credit card.
            Please let me know shall i re-book the ticket and when shall i expect the refund from your end.
            Payment ref.No:[protected]

Cinepolis India — I'm complaining about sound system

Daljit Singh Khalsa
              Yesterday we saw the movies jungle book 3d (Hindi) at viviana mall cinepolis vip lounge, (Audi 2) 10:20pm show....

Taha Ezzi
              I had made a credit card transaction on 2nd april 2016 to book 4 tickets amounting to inr 880/-. The same amount was deducted from my credit card. However, no tickets were issued to me. On confirming same with manager at cinemastar, the manager sagar responded saying the refund to be processed within 15 days. Its more than 15 days, still no amount is refunded. Also the manager sagar isn't responding and replying to my refund status. Regret such harassment.

santheepkumar
                Hi, i did online booking for theri tamil movie on[protected] at fun cinemas for the show on[protected].30pm. I made two transactions for 3 tickets, each transaction was for amount rupees 411.54, the money got deducted from my account but i neither received error nor failed transaction message. The tickets were not issued. I did the transaction through sbi net banking. Am yet to receive the refund. Below is the details of transaction id and also attached the snapshot of transaction statement. When will the money be refund to my account.

1st transaction ref no:[protected]ig0bvcfas0 - rs 411.54

2nd transaction ref no:[protected]ig0bvcfkf8 - rs 411.54

Santheep kumar
                Email: [protected]@gmail.com

Online ticket booking - money deducted but ticket not issued.

Its been more than 20 days but my issue is still not attended by any one. I am seeing more than 100 complaints registered for refund of money which got deducted without receiving tickets. if it has happen for two or three people it may be a network fault. if it is happening for 100+ users then what is the point.

AMMY LADE
                  I have booked my tickets for FAN movie today at 7pm money has been desucted from my account but i havent got my ticket yet...
                  my email id is :ambrosh.[protected]@gmail.com
                  contact no:[protected]
                  when i get my ticket or refund

give my refund

change tickets

I purchased movie tickets online through fast ticket, while I am taking tickets in the counter they have changed tickets ... So I have lossed due to your irresponsibility ... Waste cinepolis of Vijayawada ...

ramkishanr
                    I tried to book 3 tickets for junglebook 3d engish for 19/04/2016 show on 18/04/2016. The tickets did not get confirmed but amount has been deducted from my bank account. I made the payment through sbi net banking. Please let me know when i can expect the refund from your end.
                    Bank transaction ref.No:[protected]ig0bvmcso2
                    Date & time: 18/04/2016 19:35
                    Amount: rs.951.54

I am club cinepolis member & card holder
                    Email: kishan.[protected]@yahoo.com

[Apr 18, 2016] Cinepolis India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

dsouvikd
                      Hi team,
                      I was trying to book 3 tickets for jungle book hindi 3d for 19th april 7:40 pm show... The first transaction failed at 2:52 pm on 18 april 2016 but still the amount of rs. 831.54 was charged to my credit card.

Please find the details of the sms from the bank about the debit :
                      "rs.831.54 was spent on ur hdfcbank credit card ending 1378 on[protected]:14:52:27 at ticketing_ccavenue_commum"

Kindly do the needful to refund the amount of 831.54 inr to my card account asap.

Note: i retried the booking & was successful on the 2nd attempt at 2:56 pm on 18 april 2016 & again the money got deducted ... So to summarize i was charged the same amount of rs. 831.54 twice for a single / same booking.

Please revert with an update on the above at the earliest.

Thanks & regards,
                      Souvik das
                      Mobile: +91 [protected]
                      Registered email: [protected]@yahoo.com

Cctv

Is cenipolis theatres are monitored by CCTV's ???

Cinepolis India — Online ticket - No ticket issued but money deducted

Zaheer Abdul Azeez
                        Last 13th April 2016, I have tried to book tickets for Jungle Book for 2 person through the cinepolis online website booking.

nsoltice
                        I was trying to buy online ticket for jungle book movie. On friday 15/04/2016 i went online to cinepolis website for royal meenakshi mall, bannerghatta, bangalore and booked three (3) tickets for 1:35 pm show for sunday 17/04/2016. I paid the total amount of rs.1, 041.54 thru my credit card ending #3003. After processing the payment they never issued the tickets to me. I got transaction sms from my credit card company as usual for every single transaction i make on my card. But no information regarding the refund of the amount charged to me from cinepolis. Please help.

aashish surolia
                          had tried to book tickets for Rocky Handsome on 24th march.2016. The tickets were not booked however while trying to book the same the payment was deducted twice for 150 rs each. One payment was done by my card and the other one using net banking. The payment references are [protected] & [protected]. This was informed to cinepolis support team via the cinepolis app as well, however didnt get a reply.

As per cinepolis policies payments are processed within 3 Weeks, however in this case it is more than that.

Please look into the same on a priority and help get the payments reversed.

[Apr 17, 2016] Cinepolis India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Zonam
                            I made 4 failed transactions on 3th april each worth 893.15 for booking
                            Tickets, 5th transaction was successful and
                            Received tickets but before that all 4 transaction failed. Till now
                            Money was not credited to my bank account.

Request to help. Below are the reference numbers and payment ids.

Reach me at
                            [protected]@gmail.com

mahendra Kumar3
                              I had done ticket booking on your website on 23rd march through MobikWIK
                              wallet
                              ORDER ID NO:[protected].amount was debited but while redirecting to your
                              website page there it showed that payment was unsuccessful, please try once
                              again.then I came back and booked cash at cinemas option.now I want my
                              refund back.mobikwik was saying that ask for cinepolis.please kindly refund my
                              amount

Sudeep Sen
                                Dear team,

On 7th april 2016 i have booked two tickets from cinepolis website for jungle book at cinepolis manjeera mall kukatpally hyderabad my booking no. 4679517 & kiosk id wmzmx74. Though i have book only 2 tickets which costs me rs. 357 same amount have been deducted 3 times from my credit card.
                                Kindly look into the matter and refund the rs. 714. Also i have cinepolis club card [protected] on name of my husband mr. Sudeep sen. In new version of cinepolis website aft er watching the movie we did not receive any points.

Mayuri

[Apr 16, 2016] Cinepolis India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Movie Rentals

Abhijit Birje
                                  I had booked 2 tickets for the movie Jungle Book (3D) on 16th April 2016 in Cinepolis, Sigma mall, Cunningham road, Bangalore. I purchased the tickets via debit card transaction from SBI. Although the transaction was successful I haven't got any sort of booking confirmation. The booking details are as follows. Name of card holder : Abhijit Birje email id abhijit.[protected]@gmail.com

Transformers-Age of extinction

hi...i missed this movie in 3D! and u guys sometimes shoe some special shows of some blockbuster 3D hollywood movies...will cinepolis (surat) going to show this movie again?

Recently Discussed

Kurukshetra University
                                    8th semester scaled dmc required
                                    (27 minutes ago)
                                    Zoom Car
                                    Refund not received and unethical behaviour
                                    (28 minutes ago)
                                    Nestaway Technologies
                                    Being a youth tenant In nestaway they are charging and looting money out of no reasons