[Resolved]  annai bamboo intensive whitening cleanser — Fake Product

I had purchased the product 3 months back and found that it doesn't do anything as shown in tv adv. Its totally a fake product. It doesn't light skin colour at all. The mosturing cream doesn't spread properly and shown as a white layer on skin.

I am very disappointed by the product.

Comments

Its a very outstanding product.I am using this product from last 1 year and my skin tone has completely changed and i have been more fairer than before. It does really work. It may be that the users who have damaged their skin due to annai bamboo, they may be fake or they donot suit your skin .. but it has really worked on me..
Where i can find intensive whitening cleanser product in hyderabad
annai bamboo kit hum ne khrili he istemal kease karen jankari de hindi bhasa me
i agree with you. The product sold on the intenet is fake because i bought one with tele mall that one is genuine. It is the same packeging but the product inside is different. i mean fake
i have ordered the annai bamboo product seeing its promo on one of the tv channel but when i actually use it, i came up with Acne and followed by terible breakout n black marks on my whole face and nake area . So, i personally request all of those who get impress by seeing those white chiness ladies as i do, do not buy or use this product as it just waste of your valuble money in return to dammaged skin . s dont make this choice .
this is a fake produ skiesentct, a total money waste... it will even destroy ur present skin too...
YES. I DO AGREE. 3 MONTHS BEFORE I ALSO BOUGHT THIS ANNAI BAMBOO PRODUCT.AS A RESULT I NOW I AM CONSULTING SKIN DOCTOR FOR I AM HAVING A SEVERE SKIN IRRITATION BY USSING THIS PRODUCT..TRY TO BE HAPPY WITH YOUR ORIGINALITY .
at the end of it we have to be happy with wat we are gifted with, agar improve karna hai toh gharelu nuske apnao that is natural n better. Because what comes fast goes also fast. so beauty got in years last for long,
and ones attatined in short period of time goes also fast
we our Indians, aur hamara skin type alag hai
so not necessary woh products hume be suit karna chahiye.
its not about being fair
but it is about having a good skin whatever colour you are
having a gradient skin depends on various factors like diet n alll

if you want to hav a talk on general life
mail me at [protected]@yahoo.com
that chinese actoress are making us fool, plz do not believe on them as they will present/gift you r very surprising thing in form of your DAMAGE SKIN as i m having.
thanks you to all those who has given there valuable comments about this product. i thot to buy last year, but didnt due to confusion, n today i opend the site n meet you guys. thanks to write n i m safe to waste my money
my name is daniya me yeh product ka order dechuki hoon or achanak me aaj me ne yeh side open ki or aap sub se mili or hakikat ka samna hua ab us order wale ko aane do maar maar kar bhagaongi use i[censored] want to meet me its my id shams4u_19rediffmail.com
arre aap log kya bol rahe hain? maine ye product use kiya aur mast result.. main tho katrina jaise chamak rahin hun! pimples bhi gone! bal bhi gaye! ab tho main ekdam woh ad waali chiness ladkiyon jaisi dikhthi hun! pls buy this product its life change!!
I[censored] want to meet me . den mail me at
[protected]@yahoo.com
i want to buy this product so please suggest me which product is good and my mail id [protected]@gmail.com

Dombivli