Ashasa India Enterprises — NO REPLACEMENT OF INSTYLER

DELHI, Gurgaon District, Haryana, India
 Sneha Gunaga
I had booked Instyler - Hair Styler from M/s.Ashasa India Enterprise, Plot No.22, Jacrandha Marg, DLF Phase 2, Gurgaon Haryana 122002 M: [protected] in 26th April 2011. I received the Instyler in a weeks time, the very same day when I checked the product. The instyler was not working and hence I spoke with their customer care Executive. They informed me that I will get the replacement of the product in 10 days time. The products reached them by 12th May and they also acknowledge the same on phone.
Since then I have been following up regularly to all their Executive. Who keeps informing we different reasons for delay. They kept saying since their assignment was faulty, they will replace the same. So far I have not received any call from them. I am thoroughly upset of this matter and I feel they are cheating the Customers. I have no hopes left that I will ever receive the replacement or refund.
Kindly help me.

Comments

Our complaints to Airtel was not at all taken seriously by the department and we are just recieving excuses and not the solution

Ashasa India Enterprises — Airtel Complaint

We are using Toll Free telephone service of Airtel and we are recieving unwanted fake calls.It is mandatery for to attend the calls and then we are charged for that. These calls are troubling us because we are loosing our genuinely interested customers which further is lose of our business. We have contacted Airtel with the issue but the same has not assisted.

Ashasa India Enterprises — Product Not useful & saying bad word to customers

I have purchased the dent king item from this company. According to their rules if the item is not useful then the item has to be sent back within 15 day & they will return the money. I used the product but it was not useful so the 3rd day I had given a call to them that your product is not useful to me. So they suggested me how to use the product, according to them I used the product but then also the result have not come. So I called them back saying that your product is not useful so what should I do. They said that you send the product we will replace the product or refund the money. So accordingly I had sent the item through maruti courier to them, but they did not expect the product. So the courier person said that they are not accepting the product, so I gave the call to them again, there one lady named Ritu said that you send the product I will accept it, but after 4 day the courier comes back to me saying that the party is not accepting the courier. So accordingly I started calling them, some time they use to disconnect my call or speak with different name. So I used to call them again for almost 3 weeks but response was very bad. But on 7th of April 2010 at 11 pm somebody spoke to me & started saying bad words. They are not giving any response to me so I am giving a compliant to you. I hope you will take some action at the earliest or else I have to go to higher authorizes.

Hope you will do the needful at the earliest
Thanking yours