[Resolved]  bharath gas.chittoor gas agency, kollam — non deliverance/delay of gas cylinders

14 oct 2010

SIR,

My family is of three senior citizens and are ailing from discomforts of old age and diseases like heart disease, high blood pressure,diabetic,high level cholesterol,bad eye sight ill health...
Gas cylinder nowadays have become a thing which could be considered as a basic need.The negligence from the part of Chittoor gas agency, Kollam, should be considered highly insulting and non caring towards society.
The last delivery of gas was on august 30,the next day, on connecting it ,was found leaking,but an emergency call to Chittoor gas agency brought no help.The construction workers in the neighborhood came and disconnected the cylinder and they then placed the cylinder outside the house.The response to the immediate call came the next day by afternoon in the form of a delivery boy,and not a technician,to ensure safety.By then the cylinder was empty as the whole gas was leaked out.Sir please note the response on an urgent appeal.If not for the kind labourers in the neighbourhood , consider our situation.I tried to book for a refill cylinder the next day itself, but was not entertained,even on such circumstances.I was asked to book after 21 days,and I did likewise. I booked gas for home delivery on september 23 over the phone ,but till today not delivered. Whenever I make phone calls there is no response from their side and mostly the connection is always busy and many a times they are not picking the phone.And if any a time we get them on phone the response is somewhat rude.
I'm very sorry to say that we are facing much problem due to this type of service and it is regularly happening with CHITTOOR GAS AGENCIES, STADIUM BUILDING, KOLLAM. My gas agency consumer number is 2994.
I sincerely hope that my grievances shall be solved and necessary actions may be taken for the improper services.expecting a favourable response

yours sincerely,
sd/-
P.BHARATHAN PILLAI
RTD. DEFENCE PERSONNAL

Comments

I am santhosh from sakthikulangara. I booked the gas cylinder on[protected], my consumer No - 21831. They given to me booking No 3064, and said delivery will take one week. After one week I remine but they said it will take more then two or three more days. After that I will again remine (begging) but same answer from ther without kindness. There customer service ladies are not know how to behave BHARATH GAS consumers. If can they try to understand they are not working in BHARATH GAS, they are only just a dealer o[censored]nder controle of BHARATH GAS AGENCY for kind and well service to given consumers. Today i again[protected] call the Chittoor gas agency they said delevery can next week only without kindness and disconnect the phone. I have only single cylinder no additional cylinder. What we will do? Please please please...solve lot of these CHITTOOR GAS Agency's BHARATH GAS consumers.
Yours sincerely,
R. Santhosh.([protected]@gmail.com)
[protected].
I am a consumer of Bharat Gas. Our Agency is CHITTOOR GAS AGENCIES, STADIUM BUILDING, KOLLAM. My consumer No. is 16574. With great regret I have to say that their service is very poor and if we try to contact them over phone they will never pick up the phone. Now the customers get a chance to book the cylinder through SMS. But on sending SMS I got a reply to contact the distributor. But how can I contact the distributor if they were not picking up the phone. I am a senior citizen of age 83 years and I am not in a position to travel and go there for complaint as I am staying 8kms away from this agency. So Please advice me what I can do. My Mob. No. is [protected]. My e mail ID is [protected]@rediffmail.com

Ramakrishna Pillai