[Resolved]  Canadian Immigration — wwics

Hi all,

I am one of the guys who has applied for canadian immigration. I have some questions for people whose case got rejected by embassies on the basis of the fact that they were not able to provide sufficient documents. Can any one please list out what documents were they?
Also I feel they were very pushy to join the. the documents mentioned before I signed the contract were just nominal. say education, work ex (appointment letters etc) and police clearance. But after i sign the contract i get to know there are a whole lotta documents I need to supply which were not mentioned clearly before i paid. e.g. The checklist says I have to supply police clearance for any place where I stayed for more than 6 months. Now I stayed in Singapore for about 2 years and after that I came back to India over a year back now of course I cant get a police clearance from Singapore after having left the country more than a year back. Now of course if my case gets rejected saying lack of sufficient documents it cant be held true. but that wont matter does it.. ?? Their money is protected by the clause in the contract saying no refund.. but then it is way to easy to make a scape goat out of people saying insufficient documents..

Or can anyone guide me who has a similar case like mine and has got immigration. How is it possible for me to get police clearance in such a case?? Your help is appreciated.

2nd problem.. They want me to also provide advertisements broshures in the company i worked.. now I left a company 6 years back all i have is appointment letter and work ex..now what that company has been closed.. there is no way i can get these. my agent says this is not that much required.. what if my case becomes the first one to be rejected in this ground??

They should first ensure if the guy can submit all details before hand before making the contract signed.
Of course I am quite apprehensive about this.

Any help and guidance will be appreciated...