[Resolved]  Captain Gas Agency Sector 12, Pratap Vihar Ghaziabad — Indane Gas

Dear Sir/ Madam

Complaint Regarding

Captain Gas Agency Sector 12, Patap Vihar Ghaziabad
Pager No.[protected] Ph No. 27419224, 2743977

Mr. Sukhdev sharma was Miss Behavior and use of dirty language with me because I have booked my gas connection no. C9330 Name on dated 23.10.10 and now today I go there. Mr. Sharma said to me gas not available I asked to Sharma when gas recd he said to me your tern after 10 days. I want to know how many days booking. Mr. Sharma said to me 15 to 20 days booking. Where mention gas recd. after 20 days. Please Reply Urgently

Please Take Action Urgently. I am waiting for your reply

Booking No. C9330
Name : Shri Ramphal Singh
Address : H.No. 316 kalish Nagar GZB
Mob. No. : [protected]
Complaint comments  14 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

No. c-5819
C 5819
i agree as these people are really bogus, never give any positive response nor show any enthu towards complain request.I have made a booking and that become a big deal.
Dear Sir/Madam
My connection no. is C89092.My last two booking was cancelled .I want to know the reason ?
After receiving the cash memo no.by SMS the duty of one of our family member to check on the gate for cylinder van from 9.00 am to 6.00 pm.Both the times I was on duty for watching cylinder delivery van but both the times after 5 days regular watch i received the message that your booking stands cancelled.It is a puzzle for me to know the reason for cancellation because all phone numbers[protected] &[protected] always comes busy or if bell rings by-chance nobody attend the phone.Customer care number[protected] comes always busy.Last time i received cash memo number on 6.2.14.On telephonic enquiry on 24.02.14 i, had come to know that company delivered the gas upto 01.02.2014 booking. On 25.01.2014 I received cancellation ob booking . How ? Please stop harresment of customer please.Please supply the gas on time because we do not have any alternate.

Anuradha Singh
Connection no. C-89092
CTV6872 i am also agree with this complain these people are not providing cylinder on the time. i have booked my cylinder on 27 Feb 2014 still i am not getting my cylinder today is 20 March 2014. when i call many time to the[protected] they are saying cylinder will be delivered tomorrow, i have called them 4 times and regularly they are saying it will be delivered tomorrow, after doing many time calls they pick once sometimes not. what the fake service is going on... if any one is watching to do something, so kindly take action on this. it's too much seriouse matter.
Very Bad, and Poor SERVICES, must cancel the liscence
I have booked my gas connection no. C9408 Name on dated 10 Jan 2015 but till I not received Gas sylender Please Reply Urgently
Mangaldeep [protected]
Hello Sir,

I have bought a new connection in captain gas services Ghaziabad. Price is very high in captain gas service to other agencies, I have pay 6200 RS in the agency .I got only 1 cylinder, 1 regulator, 1 Stove Only .So, when I tell in the agency price is very high then other gas agency owner (mam ) tell all agency is price is different.(Lena ho tu lo nahin tu rahne du)So, I am very disappointed, Because my half month salary is spend only gas . and also This Agency Worker is use dirty language with me.
Hello Sir,

I am very disappointed in captain gas services Ghaziabad, All Staff is very Bad and Use Dirty Languages, Kunal is very bad .He is talk to gali Please cancel License in the company.
i am not able to understand why we tend to tolerate this type behavior. we should unite and complain to police station for their rude language and write to head of the department against them.
I agree with u .Pl take action against this captan gas agencies .

I Jaipal Singh Rawat Having Gas Connection No. 15312925, R/o, D-453A, Sec-11, Pratap vihar, Gzb, UP-201009. I would like to inform you that I have continue receiving my Gas subsidy in my SBI A/c till April 2016. However I have booked my gas refill in the month of June and I have received my gas cylinder within 2-3 days after booking.

My concern is that, subsidy amount for this refill still not received at my bank account as I already submitted my Aadhaar number to the Bank and also to the Distributor/Agency (M/s Captain Gas Agency, a authorized distributor of Indane Gas). Today on 08/07/2016, I have received an SMS regarding subsidy... and the message is "Since you have not submitted Aadhaar at LPG Distributors, your subsidy transfer is kept on hold. Please submit Aadhaar immediately to resume subsidy transfer."

Please suggest what should I do for receiving subsidy... please do the needful in this regard.

Thanks & Regards,

Jaipal Singh Rawat
[protected].
Email ID: mr.[protected]@rediffmail.com
I always got a gass cylender without sealed and your employes never brought the weight calculater with him. So i purchesed and always got that the quantity of the gass is too low as our right to get. I always came at your desk regarding that so you just console me nothing else you do. One of Mr. Sachit is your employee alwasy do the same thing. And it's a last written warning. If the same thing happens again so i routed this escalation to the upper levels.

Hello this side shreshtham srivastava
Maine 31/01/2018 me apni gas ki booking ki he sarvoday nagar aur abhi tk mera cylender riceved nhi hua address pr jb vha jaate he to vo bolte he udhr round nhi lgta plzzzz resolve my problem urgently
Shreshtham srivastava's reply, Feb 12, 2018
Captain gas agency pratap vihar ghaziabad

Sector 12, Patap Vihar