[Resolved]  D.A.V Public School, ALKUSA — Name changed in school register

With due respect and humble submission, i would like to Highlight negligence and ill behavior of Mr Tiwari, one of the office staff who looks after records. It is the case of D.A.V Public School, Alkusa. (Dhanbad) - Jharkhand where my sister is currently studying.

All the certificates of my sister from UKG to 8th class issued in her original name(Saraswati Pradhan) including all the cultural programs she participated. Now when she was about to give her 8th board exam, her name in the register record and also in the computer system is changed. They have attached "Kumari" word infront of her original name. We request to delete the kumari word to correct her name. For that we have submitted an application also. But the record keeping staff(Mr. Tiwari) and the Principal says that you have to file an affidavit in court as well as you have to publish it in newspaper to change the name. My question is till 8 years where these school staffs were sleeping?? Why they have issued certificate in her original name till date?? Why they have modified the name as of now not earlier at the time of her board exam?? This is a total harrasement to us. We are working people and don't have enough time to complete all this processes. Please tell me the procedure that what action should i take against this school?? and the main culprit (Mr. Tiwari) who is doing all these modification without consents of my parents and me. Also please tell me any other option to correct my sister name? Thanks in advance

My Cell No. - [protected]

Comments

this is regret to say about the condition of my school.many of the teachers has misused there position for that we pay a lot.my english teacher P.N Gupta, forgot yaar kya english me likhe hamare english teacher ki kripa hai ki mujhe hindi me likhana par raha hai. apne padai ka pata nahi aur chale hai hame padane.teacher bacho ko datte hai ki class me dhayan de par inke sath kuch alag hai, hamara dhayan claas me to rahta hai par inka pata nahi kaha rehta hai .

ahi halt raha to D.A.V alkusa ke sabhi student hindi me hi email likhege.
I advise get in touch with the DAV Alumni association and they will be able to help. I am an alumnus of this school and I have fond memories including the teachers and staff members who were always been very helpful.
I m vikash singh of dav alkusa and i play volleyball for school volleyball team ...but all the teachers are against me ...that i m not attending my class... and they also told that i can never good marks ...but i prove all of them wrong ...espicially i m disappointed with mrs. jhunnu ghosh, p k mohanty, and mostly by mr s k sinha...i have just obey only three teachers ...santana kaur, h c sharma and mr d ghosh ...i have just forgot to tell ... that i m mostly disappointed with ...mrs sujata verma mam ...
THANK YOU ...AND I WISH THAT DAV ALKSUA HAS COME OVER THIS PROBLEM ...
hii., i am vishal kumar of class 12 in isl jharia student .previous 2 year dav alkusa have didnt support the co.cullar activities of this school but today i enjoy verywell because i read in indian school of jharia.i playing state level game through the gudiance of isl.thanks dav to say bye bye on my school.

Complaint categoryCategory: Schools