[Resolved]  DMAT A/C with trading — Crime against my Debit Accounts

Crime against my Debit Acounts
Ref: Credit Card # [protected] the HDFC Bank deducted some of Rs. 19366/- directaly from my debit accounts agaist the credit card which was settled with 2 instalement of Rs. 6500/- In my discussion with your Mr. Ayush (Manager HDFC), I was promised that second instalment would be collected by your representative with proper documents of closure. Your representative never turned up. But please note that even those have discussed and got another 3 instalment of 1934/- for settlemnt which I was had refused to make any payment after get consult with Customer Care if need you may check with you for 2oth Feb 09 if the offer had become void, balance amount of Rs. 6500/- only was left. The above facts bring about clearly that deduction of Rs. 19366/- is not justified.
Please Help me out on this asap.
R K Mishra
[protected]@yahoo.com
Complaint comments

Comments

DMAT A/C with trading — No communication

BO Id - [protected]

We have received DMAT Account number through SMS, but no further details received through mail.
Request you to send the details ASAP.

Regarding welcome kit, if its still with you & not yet dispatched please arrange to send to SBI ( Personal Banking Branch), Ranchi.

Hoping for your cooperation.

Thanks & regards
Dear customer,

We would like to investigate your complaint further. Request you to send us an email at [protected]@hdfcbank.com with your contact and credit card details. Please mention the id no. TTU[protected] in the subject line. Once we receive these details, a bank representative shall contact you.

Additionally, we urge you not to post sensitive information such as account numbers, PIN, passwords, etc on a public forum such as this, as this information could be misused by someone else. You can always contact a bank representative directly through our phonebanking service, or the id mentioned above.

Regards, Customer Assistance, HDFC Bank

DMAT — Need trade info

I want to know the particular product option trade info (Means LTP value) on bases of particular day and particular time.

Is it possible to get from any site or from SEBI

please let me know if anybody the information regarding this.

GRR