[Resolved]  Equity Shares Of Jindal Vijayanagar Steels Ltd — Issuance of new Share Certificate

Sub: Issuance of new share certificate

Ref: Share Certificate No 2950103 Allotted on 15th April 1995, Regd Folio Nio: JVS0142387,
Distinctive Nos.[protected] - [protected]

Respected Sir,

I have applied for issuance of shares of JINDAL VIJAYANAGR STEEL Ltd. Pursuance to my application I have been allotted a share certificate bearing No. 2950103 for 100 shares bearing Nos. [protected] to [protected] on 15/04/1995.

When I had submitted the same for dematerialize through Religare securities Ltd, I was informed to produce new share certificate, as the company had issued new share certificate for those shares.

It is submitted that I have not received the new certificate issued by the company, It is also submitted that my name in the share certificate is mistakenly incorporated as YESUDAS K.J instead of BRIGHT YESUDAS K.J.Though I have communicated the matter to the company in time no further steps were taken by the company regarding the matter.

So yourself may kindly verify the matter and take necessary steps for issue me new share certificate at the earliest.

Yours faithfully