Father Agnel English School, Virar — Fees are constantly increasing

Virar (East), Thane District, Maharashtra, India
 dnyanesh shevale
My Child is studying in Father Agnel English School, Virar (E) since Nursery class, from last 3 years the school is continuosly increasing the fee structure without giving any intimation & proper reasons.

School is charging some other charges like Computer fees etc but we came to know that the school even doent have the computer for their internal record keeping.

We always ask for the govt. registration certf. to school but now they are putting political pressure on the parents & directly says if you want the proofs withdraw your child from school. The School is running by Rodrigues Education Trust (in the name of owner of school).

For each and ever item we need to pay extra money for uniforms, books, socks, id's. it is mandatory to purchase this from school.

Please in this matter.

Comments

We have resolved all the issues regarding school fees and other charges. School have justify the charges.School will be shortly register with government and get the certificate shortly. As confirm by school authority they will get the registration certificate very shortly.
One of the most worst school ever I seen.

Visited to school for admission earlier they confirmed for admission availability and I had taken LC from last school, now they had refused for admission ?

If you will something about fees, school or other thing they feel we are wrong ??

Not answering in proper manner, even they
Don't know what would be school bus fees ?? even last year's also ??
Not informing about admission process ??
How many children will sit in a class ??
Don't know what is cost of books & Uniforms ??

Over all they had wasted ONE YEAR of my daughter.

Father Agnel English School, Virar - Fees are constantly increasing