Giordano Men's Wrist watch — Consignment not received yet

I have won a Giordano Men's Wrist watch is Scratch & Win offer ( Sodexo) and subsequntly as mentioned i couriered one Cheque Number 513031, State Bank Of India dated 20.12.2010 in favour of Compact international.

I have got confirmation over phone of clearance of cheque which happened on 24th December.

But till now i hav't received my gift.

My email id is [protected]@rediffmail.com

manoj Singh

Consignment not received yet
Complaint comments  5 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

Giordano Watches — Non receipt of item as yet

I also have applied for the what on 2nd november and haven't received it yet? Does anyone of you have their customer care number? Any suggestion on how long should I wait?

giordano wrist watch — non delivery of products

i had placed an order for 4 watches on 05.11.2007 against sbi card offer. but have not yet received the product even after 20 working days.
the company should take necessary action towards quick delivery of products

giordano wrist watch — Watch not received as yet

I had ordered for 1 Giordano Watch and it was th. the offer from SBI Card my order No. is[protected] the order was placed to the online shoping Co. Deals 4 all. net. As per term n conditions order would reach destination in a max. period of 20 days but its being more than 4 months. When the order was cofirmed they have given a Ph. No.[protected] to track the status of the order, but till date iam continiously phone them and many person as Mr. Chandan , Miss Orvi, Miss Gita, Mr. Rasul Pramod talk but they didn't respond properly there end and i continiously mailing them but teres no revert from theier end neighter the order status nor any details . when as the it was through credit card payment so payment has alredy been debited from my account dtd. on 22.10.2007 but i don't received my ordered wrist watch as yet.
This is really hasassing and its an absolute case of cheating.

So please take this complaint seriously and get me justice.

Manish Ranjan Pandey
Order No.[protected]

giordano wrist watch — Non receipt of item as yet

I had placed an online order for a Giordano wrist watch was on SBI Card offers, my order no is[protected]. My SBI Card debited on 22.10.2007 by Rs. 399.00 but i don't received my product as yet, in this period i contact him so many times to his mumbai deals4 all customer care office and talked so many person as Mr. Chandan, Miss Orvi, Miss Gita, Mr. Rasul Pramod but they don't respond properly and many a times they take mobile numbers promising to get back in half an hour but all in vane.
in this period many a times mail sent to them but they have not sent any mail regarding the same.

Please take this complaint seriously and get me justice

Manish Ranjan Pandey