[Resolved]  Income Tax office Panvel — Tax Refund

Hi, This is Maulik Modi.
My PAN No is ANRPM5310R. I have not yet received the refund for 2008-09.
Some of my colligues have received the cheque where i have not received any check. While inquiring personnely or telephonic they are saying they have not yet released the cheque. When will they release the cheque & why its not directly going to our bank accnt after filling the same in form ?

My area devisional office is Panvel Income Tax office , ward 1, Khanda colony, Navi Mumbai.

Comments

Tax Refund for A.y.-2008-09
Pan no. ACKPK3606J
Date of filing return[protected]
Refund Rs 2000/
Udyog sarathi MIDC, Environment,
Mahakali caves Road,
Andheri East;
Mumbai 93
Sir, I didn, t receive refund inspite of severl request letters
Kindly note the new address&send cheque
Your, s Sincerely
dilip kakade
I have not get my incomtax return of FY-2008-09.
PAN No-AGNPM9331P
Please do the needful earliest.
my pan no is AFMPP4442E Kindly give my refud cheque for FY2008/2009 as early as possible. surendra g.patil
I have filed my IT return on 1 st Nov 2009 for the year 2009 - 10 seal no of the receiving officer is [protected].
My pan no is AEYPB1999K, I have been visiting the IT office in Panvel/Khanda colony from last four months, no assurence from the offical on when the amount will be credited.

Pls look into it..

I can see some mails above but without any response? will my mail be one of the above???

Alok Bishnoi
I am hifzul rehman my pan no ABBPR7702C, my bank saving a/c no is [protected] and my IFSC NO SBIN0000120 . my refund cheque for the ay 2009-10 yet to not received kindly directly sent it in my above account.
SIR MYSELF TARUN PATTANAYAK( PAN NO--AVRPP3302L) NOT RECEIVED THE REFUNDS FOR[protected] ASSESSMENT YEAR.
SO PLS DO THE NEEDFUL.