[Resolved]  Jackpot Call — fraud

dear sir,
this jackpot company is totaly a fraud ompany. they ve taken rs.10000 from me to provide me their service for one month. before they convince me to make my money double in a month by giving their tips.As told by them some MR.RAJESH , sales executive was talking to me. Before taking money they repetedly calling me and try to mould me. after a discussion of 2-3 days i deposit rs.10000 in the account thay given no.[protected], axis bank code.078798 on 23/11/09. but to my surprise after depositing there was no calls for 2days. when i contact a person told RAJESH is not present in the office n he will immediately give me a call when i told him the details where i incurred a huge loss from that very first call. the next day when i could not get any call i again called JACKPOT office. A man called PRASANT said mr.RAJESH faced an accident and he is his brother, now he will handle my account. to my utter surprise from that day they never called me, i repetedly try to call them, but most of the time either they dont pick up the phone. when after some days i caught MR.RAJESH on phone he told me somebody of his family passed away. again for some day there is no calls but when contacted most of the time MR.PRASANT was picking up my phone. in this way 2monthes passed by without getting any calls from this fraud JACKPOT CALL, chitter RAJESH n PRASANT. so lastly i tried to forget of this chitters.
But interestingly after 3monthes JACKPOT CALL lady executive called me to detail me their service and to enrol me . when i told the total story she gave telephone line to somebody else and that person told me that MR.RAJESH faced an accident last month and died and MR.PRASANT also left this job.

so this is the chitting thay r doing.so i request all to b careful when dealing this company JACKPOT CALL.
THANKYOU
[protected]@yahoo.co.in
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

dear friends

jackpotcall.is the worst research company in the world. they are cheating eone. in that company staff name NIRMAL he is the culprit. he misguiding me and made a huge loss upto 5 lakhs. he recommended to buy zandu pharma at 7800 now it traded 3000. aban he recommended to buy at 1520 now 850. his calls are very poor.i already complaind to that company . no one responds me.so please be carefull. even no one opt for trial . even trial period also you will loose your capital. the nirmal phone number is [protected]. and anyone from that company like vishal, sachin, pavan. rithish, dakshan all are fraud .dont believe them . any one have idea for recovering losses or teaching the lesson please reply me. jackpotcall and vimalstocks are the same company dont believe

Sambalpur