[Resolved]  MANU FLAMES ALUVA / GAS CYLINDER — DELAY IN REFILL

MY CONSUMER NO IS 21221 AND MY SUPPLIER IS ' MANU FLAMES ALUVA'. I HAVE BOOKED FOR A CYLINDER ON[protected]. MY BOOKING NUMBER GIVEN BY THEM IS 31. TILL DATE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE REFILL CYLINDER. KINDLY LOOK IN TO THE MATTER AND DO THE NEED FULL.

PLEASE CONFIRM, HOW MANY DAYS WILL TAKE TO GET THE SECOND CYLINDER.

Comments

Fine Flames — refill cylinder delay

I have only one cylinder..second cylinder request is still pending...presently my usage is very low..using once in three months... I am booking for refill cylinder only after the existing cylinder was empty. But even after 21 days of booking the distributor, (fine flames ) is not delivering the refill cylinder...This is not only my complaint, but all the consumers in my area.
BSNL bill UNBELIEVABLE.

We paid for one year as a package, now it came a bill of Rs.1120/- extra as an interest amount without prior notification or information. We asked in main office, they are telling us to pay.. even they dint paid back our security amount of Rs.750 for our broadband connection. We asked it several times.

Is there anyone with similar complains..

"BSNL BIGGEST FRAUD EVER" since its a central govt. firm, no one will raise a question against them.
my customer ;1417, my gas agency is manuflames aluva.i get my last cylinder 13/8/2010.and i have booked before two months for a new cylinder.but till this date i have did nt get new cylinder.please look this matter.

Aluva