[Resolved]  marvel estate consultants — cheated on brokerage by Estate Agent

Cheated on brokerage
i had rented my 1BHK flat through a real estate agent. the agent charged be a brokerage of 1 month rent for the same. however the party left within 3 months and now the broker is not ready to pay me the balance brokerage amount.i informed him to charge me for the time the tenants lived in my flat. Marvel Estate Consultants now owes me an amount of Rs 9700/- which they are not ready to return. Please advice as to how i should be going about to get my money back. i feel extremely cheated.

Following are the details of the real estate agent -
Alan Sequeira,
MARVEL ESTATE CONSULTANTS,
Shop No 1, Evergreen Society,Opp Bafhira Nagar,
Off Marve Road,Malad West, Mumbai 400095
Tel No - (O[protected]
Mob- [protected]
res- [protected]

awaiting a positive reply.you can reply on the following email add - [protected]@yahoo.com

Please help me with contact numbers and address where i could register this complaint in person as well.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

marvel estate consultants — cheated on brokerage

Mumbai, malad west