[Resolved]  MINI CARLTON HOTELS & RESORTS — NO TLOCATION OF COMPANY AND ADVERTISE FAKE APPOINTMENT LETTER AND AGREEMENT.

I received an appointment letter for the post of manager legal in MINI CARLTON HOTELS & RESORTS,34 MAIN LANE BELLEEK,LONDON BT93 3FX UNITED KINGDOM,the website of the hotel is www.minicarlton.xm.com and directed me to procure affidavit of guarantee letter from his appointed attorney TERRY BROWN.I contact to the Terry Brown and sent my all documents which he required for processing and procurement of affidavit of guarantee from British High Court.The said attorney has demanded GBP 850=00 pound sterling as a fees for the procurement of the said document mentioned in the agreement letter of the Mini Carlton Hotels & Resorts.I have not sent the money now but they are making regular phone to me for the deposit of the said amount from here in the ICICI Bank and a bank accounts number is also being furnished in another person which are given below:-
NAME OF THE ACCOUNT HOLDER-PARSOULITRADING
A/C NO[protected]
PAN NO-CDRPS6293K
BANK NAME-ICICIBANK OF INDIA
Sir,I request you kindly to examine the genuinity and correctnes of the facts of minicarlton hotels because no bodies of the member the said hotel is responsing me as yet.
Please help me and write me the reality of the facts.
Thanking you.

Comments

MINI CARLTON HOTELS &RESORTS — APPOINTMENT LETTER

I GOT AN EMPLOYMENT OFFER FROM THE ABOVE MENTIONED HOTEL FOR THE POST OF MARKETING EXECUTIVE. THEY ARE OFFERING ME SALARY(7500 UK POUNDS MONTHLY AFTER TAX)400 POUNDS FOR WEEKLY POCKET MONEY,FAMILY VISA,ACCOMODATION,FREE EDUCATION FOR CHILDREN,FOOD ETC..
IS THERE ANY FRAUD IN THIS CASE?
REPLY ME . MY CELL NO IS [protected]
I have received similar Job offer with all facility & salary offered is Pound 7500 P.M.
It may be a fraud & as i did not appear for any interview or telephonic calls.
I RECIEVED A LETTER OF APPOINTMENT FROM THE ABOVE MENTIONED HOTEL FOR THE POST OF NUTRITIONIST. THEY ARE OFFERING ME SALARY(7500 UK POUNDS MONTHLY AFTER TAX)400 POUNDS FOR WEEKLY POCKET MONEY, FAMILY VISA, ACCOMODATION, FREE EDUCATION FOR CHILDREN, FOOD ETC..
IS THERE ANY FRAUD IN THIS CASE? I HAVE TO ANSWER THEM WITHIN 24 HOURS. SO
REPLY ME IMMEDIATELY. PLEASE
I also received an appointment from Minicarltonhotel for the post of Food Theologist and have been asked to procure Affadavit of Guarantee from Terry Brown, who has demanded 850 BP for processing the same.Please advise me and confirm the genuinity and correctness of the appointment offer.
Sincerely yours