[Resolved]  Mittal Gas Agency,New Panvel — delaying in cylinder delivery

I am a bharat gas consumer in New Panvel,Navi Mumbai area,My distibuter is Mittal Gas Agency,New Panvel,I have booked the request for refil a cylinder on 24.09.10 on ebharta gas website but till now i have not received my refil cylender,when i call in agency office everytime they are saying it will take another 4-5 days to deliver the cylinder, now it is more the 15 days but till now i have not received the refil cylinder,every time they are delaying to deliver the refil cylinder to consumer,please investigat why they are doingh such things.

Sanjeev Kumar

Comments

This time it will take more the 15 days to deliver the cylender, i have made a booking on 21.06.11 & received the refill on 04.07.11
Dear Sir/Madam

I am a bharat gas consumer in New Panvel, Navi Mumbai area, My distibuter is Mittal Gas Agency, New Panvel, I have booked the request for refil a cylinder on 26.09.10 on ebharta gas website but till now i have not received my refil cylender, when i call in agency office everytime they are saying it will take another 4-5 days to deliver the cylinder, now it is more the 15 days but till now i have not received the refil cylinder, every time they are delaying to deliver the refil cylinder to consumer, please investigat why they are doingh such things.

Shrutika Chavan