Show menu
FAQ FAQ Categories Categories Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  office of the Superintendent, Income tax Dept, Shillong — non reciept of PAN Card


I have applied for the PAN card l few years ago. Although, your office at Jorhat i.e. Income Tax Office (Tech) for Commissioner of Income tax, Jorhat provide me the PAN Number . AAUPH6198J. howver till to date I am not recieving the PAN card even after I have visited several time to that office for getting the same.
Kindly , make necessary arrangement so that I may be able to get the same.
Thanking You.

Yours faithfully

Prosanta Hazarika
Rain fForest Research Institute, Sotai
P.B. 136, Jorhat, Assam
non reciept of PAN Card
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (0)
Aug 14, 2020
Complaint marked as Resolved 
Complaint comments  3 CommentsShareTweet


You are to approach UTI or NSDL for a duplicate PAN Card mentioning your existing PAN Number and pay about Rs. 95/- for the same.

i think every one knows about this
I am ANUJ SAXENA, PAN No. AYOPS3035P have applied for Income Tax return at Jorhat in May-09, since my PAN belongs to Panvel Mumbai Maharashtra hence after my continuous persuation they have registered it for PAN migration in the month of May-10 and they replied that within 1 Month your return will be settled but till the date my PAN has not been migrated when enquired from Panvel Income Tax office they replied ithat request did not come till the date.
it seems it is pending at Shilong RCC and it is very surprising that 6 months has been passed but my PAN has not been migrated yet.
Please look in to matter on priority basis.
thank you
From :
S/o. Late Pulin Behari Chakraborty
Ex. Employee of Irrigation Dept.
Old Address :
C/o. Prof. Dr. D. K. Chakravarty
Department of Pholosophy,
Guwahati University,
Guwahati (Assam) – 781014.

New Address :
C/o. Raj Mahal,
Pandav Nagar,
Near West Guwahati Commerce College,
Guwahati- 781012.

Date :[protected]

The Commissioner of Income Tax (System)
Computer Centre,
Aayakar Bhawan,
Post Box No. 20,
Shillong – 793001.

P. A. No : AEDPC3688K= In my Use

Sub. : Cancellation of another PAN No. AEKPC4152R - in my name.

Dear Sir,

With reference to the above subject, in this connection, I have already cancellation of P.A.
No. letter & Original PAN Card submitted to your office by post on May/ June, 2005 to ‘INLAND COURRIER SERVICES’ vide my letter dtd.[protected] posted to you but you do not cancel of my Old P.A. NO. my Cancellation P.A. NO : AEKPC4152R. Because I have already use & I.T. Return Submitted using P.A. NO. : AEDPC3688K.

Therefore I request your goodself to kindly cancel the P.A. No issued by you ( P. A. NO. : AEKPC4152R) I have already used and shall use the P. A. No. issued through UTI Services.

Kindly look into the matter & cancel the P.A. No. AEKPC4152R immediately.

Thanking you.

Yours faithfully,

Encl. : As Stated Above.

Post your Comment

    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment

    Contact Information


    Complaint categoryCategory: Tax Services
    Add Company Information