Optimus Commodity Futures, Vijayawada — Fraud Company

SatyaPrakash
Above Company is working in commodity market and their website address is http://optimusindia.com.
This company doesnt have expertise and experience. they will simpley loose ur money. pls dont invest with them . this company cant handle money and will finally reply that in markets anything can happen.

be careful before giving money to this company for any investment
Complaint comments  31 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Hello Mr.Satya Prakash,
Where are you from ?
I am planning to invest in Optimus. What problem have you faced with them ?
Can i have your contact number ?

Rajesh,
[protected].
hi
Mr Satyaprakash i disagree with your complaint against Optimus Commodity Futures Pvt Ltd I have been trading with Optimus Commodity Futures Pvt Ltd from last 3 years I am very much satisfied with their trading performance and services Please let me know the problm you faced with them

K.LAKSHMAN
Hai sir my name raju. my working place in kakinada, so i have to prepare open the new franchie in kakinada. so what requirements i have to need. so please give the reply. My contect number [protected].
Hi Mr. Satya Prakash,

I dont agree with ur comment on Optimus. I opened a trading account in Optimus and i am happy with the out come of their service and i am making handsome returns on my investment. I am 10 years old in trading equities and 5 yrs old in commodities. Basically i wanna tell u onething.Trading financial markets is a risky task and its proven in the world that 80% of the traders lose money as they dont know how to overcoome risk and finally they end up in smoke.But its very simple to blame it on Reo.In my 10 years of experinece i havent seen a broker like Optimus for a simple reason that they care their clients.some times the analysis may not work out. Do u expect a Century in every match that Sachin plays? Its not possible. Some times when u go to the stadium to watch he may fail and u get disappointed. It doesnt mean that Sachin is not a good cricketer and u cant blame him since u bought the ticket to view the match.There might have been many ppl who enjoyed earlier. Sailing and failing are quite common in trading and life. I have gratitude towards Optimus because i have made good money with their technical analysis and service. So, i cant accept any bad comments on them. So, let me know ur problem in detail. So that i will understand where it went wrong. It takes years to appreciate GOOD but seconds to comment BAD. Hope u will let me know ur problem in detail.
hi i want to open an trading account in optimus so what can i do
Dear Sir, am planning to invest in OPTIMUS FUTURES AND COMMODITIES, so plz send the details what is what? how much i can earn per month is there any portfolio fund management is there, where as v invest the amount will be safe r not, the amount will be under SEBI r not, pla send detils to my mail id
Hello, Optimus,
Mr Satya prakash commented ur optimus is fraud, what lose did he incur by investing with u?
One Mr Arya Prem has approached me to invest Rs. 125000/ in AAA Gold scheme, is he a member of Optimus? is it a genuine Company, i tried to find ur company details, i couldn't find much information in ur web site and there is no trace of any commodity traded by Optimus. Mr Arya is well known to me and i trust him, he says my invested money is safe and when ever i want i can withdraw it, is it true? will u give me a Cheque of the invested sum to withdraw (in case) i am not satisfied.
sorry to say this, now a days so many fraud businesses have floated up, whom to trust? before investing one has to think in so many angles so kindly reply my letter and satisfy me so that i can invest in Optimus commodity with Mr.Arya Prem.

Eelsaprem
Chilkal guda
Secundera bad.
Do you have any evidence how this company is fraud??Were you investor of this company??How much did you loose??

What is the FIR no: you have registered in Police station???
People like you shouldn't remain silent.Immediately the optimus guys should be booked under cheating case if they are really cheating public as further advertisemets are given and more people will get cheated if people like you are silent...

Optimus guys are you sure you are legal???If you are so did you file case against satya who according to u is alleging baseless..What is the defamation suit number you have filed???

Let the investors know the truth...Waiting for truth.
I AM A NEW ENTRANT TO THE OPTIMUMS,
THEY ENLIGHTENED ME THE RISK FACTOR %
IT IS FROM OUR SIDE TO ANALYZE WHETHER TO INVEST OR NOT
OFF COURSE YOUR FEELING CAN BE UNDER STOOD THAT U MAY LOOSE THE AMOUNT
IT IS A GAME FOR LONG TIME
WINNING AND LOOSING WITH ALL TECHNICALITIES AND LUCK ETC., CANT BE JUDGED EVERY TIME
KBK VIJAYAWADA
Dear M.Sathy Prakash,
I dont feel so that you lose your money due to their mistake, s I know commodity, the firm will never ever handle your money in person or physically, Thay are only one of the registeres Member between the Client and commodity, Purposefully no trading firm will push their customer to loss, a common man who have the sense can think, if they do so ultimately they will lose their client & profit, Tarding business is like a coin, ech side carrying Profit & Risk like head & tail,
If you loss money first you anlyse how it happenes, then Realize, Thenyou can blame anybody

A.M.Saleel
Hyderabad
hi mr satya prakash. wht ever you mentioned above i m not expecting. because i have been getting very good returns for past one year, they are transparent

Kaleshwar rao

I have been associated with OPTIMUS since nov 2009, started with an investment of 2lk. I mvery very happy, in fact I hv got back my investment in toto. just with my word of mouth i encouraged my friends, relatives and my famiuly members itself to invest with OPTIMUS and almost every body is happy. on an average everybody is earning 10% to 15% sometimes MIND BLOGGING profits are coming.

It is also a fact that PROFIT & LOSS are like two sides of a coin, without either coin doest not exist but i hv also learnt that with some of the investors it so happened that in the first month of their investment itself they got lossess which is an unfortunate thing but the reason is ABSOLUTELY NOT LACK OF EXPERTISE OF OPTIMUS. I would say it is our fate bcoz if OPTIMUS do not have skill and expertise then they cannot give consistent profits.

Finally i would say it is how we look at the things, an optimist say HALF GLASS IS FULL at the same time an pessimist says HALF GLASS IS EMPTY.

on a scale of 10 definetly i would rate OPTIMUS at 9 points. they are transparent, they do not trade for brokerage like other companies - this FACT is quite evident from the trading enties they do for any particular month, they are customer friendly, they are ISO 9001:2000 certified company which means a RULE STICKER ( works in a disciplines way, many people says getting ISO certified is quite now-a-days is quite easy - YES u r abolsultely right but not then i.e., in the year 2001) they are in the market since 2001 EXCLUSIVELY INTO COMMODITIES TRADING unlike other who try to JACK OF ALL and MASTER IN NONE, they are CORPORATE MEMBERS since the INCEPTION OF MCX & NCDEX.

for acessing a company what is to be seen is the CONSISTENCY and TRADING METHODOLOGY but not a few cases of grievences.for that matter no body is PERFECT in this world. I will put it in a single word the so called FUNDAMENTAL ANALYSIS and TECHNICAL ANALYSIS is not but a GUESSING WORK but on trechnical grounds and the past data. can anyboy give accuracy in any FORECASTING techniques in any field on this earth. it is just our GUESSING work and the hit rate of the guessing carries from 75% to 85% to that we r naming ourselfs EXPERTS. We being humans can NEVER, EVER become EXPERTS in any thing except that CREATOR.

Anyhow, Above all as veterans say TRADING itself is a game of PROFITS and LOSSES and globally financial gurus shoult and propage that, " ONE SHOULD INVEST WHAT HE IS READY TO LOOSE". to my little experience the grievences of different people is lack of planning of investments i.e., to explain i m citing a small example,

typically an investor borrows an amount at 2% per month with an expectation of earning atleast 10% permonth in trading ( commodites or forex or equities or anything else ) but as it is said earlier trading itself is a game of profit and loss i.e., an investor is not planning for RISK nor he is INVESTING TIME to grow his investments.

another example, investor will lift a chit and invests in trading again the story repeats, he does not plan for risk factor, eventually ends up with grievences.

Let me conclude, who ever is interested to invest in COMMODITIES they also should be well aware of RISK involved with it, NO RISK, NO PROFIT, as % of RISK increases likewise % of REWARD also increases. as said easrlier RISK AND REWARD are like two sides of a coin which make a COIN a VALID COIN without either of one it is not at all a VALID COIN.

Finally I have a suggestion which I believe it is our FATE that brigs the FORTUNE no doubt we shoul also take steps (karma) in the line the materialize that FORTUNE and let us start blaming ourselves for everything then SKY IS OUR LIMIT, NO DOUBT ABOUT IT. according to me EVERYTHING IS RELATIVE IN THIS WORKD we should come out of this RELATIVE WHIRLPOOL to live HAPPILY in everlasting ECSTACY.

NEVER INVEST WHICH U R NOT READY TO LOOSE OTHWISE BE READY TO FACE THE BRUNT / UR FATE. PLAN RISK AND REWARD LEGITIMATELY ONLY THEN STEP INTO THE WORLD OF TRADING THAT IS WHY U WILL FIND 7 LOOSERS OUT OF 10 - REASON BEIND AFORESAID.

Feel free to contact me to share and progress. Pardon me if i hv hurt anybody, all this is just what i feel and i may be WRONG according to U or RIGHT ( apply, optimst / pessimist rule ).

Inshallah, By the grace of almight let us all flurish and make other flurish more than us. Amen. Tadhasthu.

Srinivas
[protected].
katakam1008@gmail.com
i too agree with you. i invested in optimus 2 months back and lost more than 1 lac.. be aware of optimus
Hello guys,

i am S.K.Rao A/C no 4612 from vizag. Optimus is having a website and also a grievance cell, if u have any doubts or clarifications you can directly post them at their site for a speedy answer.

i would like to inform you all guys that https://www.consumercomplaints.in is a fraud company operating from the US only for revenues and not for your complaints. check this complaint on www.consumercomplaint.in

for any query or complaint furnish all your details with your complaint/query genuinely, don't post for discussion purpose.

Kanaka Rao.
The guy who has complained has not given any detail, I think it is false complaint, the guy has to be pursued for his totally wrong baseless complaint
Take It Easy Folks in other words . I would say Mr Satya Prakash gave good pubicity for OPTIMUS and this Brain-storming sessions of explainations of the people gave me good overview of the CMX dealt by OPTIMUS. I m now decided to go with Optimus for Commodity trading as they have more good clients then few worst..Finally Thanks to SATYA PRAKASH as name says Satya ka Prakash kiya Hamare SP ji .
Long Live Optimus ..give us good advice to have win - win situation as everyone is here to Book Profit.

JAI HO
Vivek
I know of two people who opened their account in July-Aug 2010 time frames and have lost almost 70% of their investment. I am not sure how their calls which were earning profits for people like SP have suddenly turned negative. Either their investment strategy earlier was fluke or the team that takes the buy and sell calls have goofed up big time. How can a team take negative calls for almost 6 months? Is this the expertise they have? One call or one month can be a problem. Six months?
This company is fraud.I have experience the same
Hi Raj,

I am not saying the company is fraud. The company is genuine and transactions they make are genuine. But the calls they are making are not those of experts. How can an expert team which gave profits for other suddenly lose the edge. Is this because they lost the expert or the team or they are not able to face-up to the new realities. I am not sure what kind of software or analysis methods they are using to predict the market and give the calls...the team been making continuous mistakes...
SATYA PRAKAH IS INVESTED 25000/- IN OPTIMUS . HE IS A WASTE FELOW AND NUMBER ONE CHEATER. HE WAS TRADE HIS OWN IDEAS AND LOSS 10000/- AND TOOK REMAINING 15000/-.

Optimus Commodity Futures, Vijayawada - Fraud Company