[Resolved]  Roop Amrit Purchased From Www. Skyshop — Non -Delivery

On 05-09-09,I ordered for 1 Roop Amrit face pack (to be delivered at my native place at Dist. Aligarh- U.P.) on phone no.[protected] and made a payment of Rs.999/- immediately through my credit card. I was confirmed bank reciept no.289312 dt.[protected].
I got SMS confirmation from M-[protected] and I was given reference no. 062981_177 & it was confirmed that the product will be delivered within 48 hours.

Despite of my regrous follw up on phone nos.[protected], [protected], [protected] & [protected], I have niether recieved the Product nor the money back.

Kindly help me out.

Thanks & Regards
Pradeep Singh D Chauhan (M-[protected])

Comments

sir i am using roopamrit i need 2 know tht honey in tht s haramful for eyebrows r hairs while applying when it touches for hair unexpectedly pls inform 2 my mob no. [protected]
I need some of your products like Roop Amrit, Erva Martin, etc. I used to purchase them and other items of your products from your Kozhikode (Kerala Stocking Point) Now that stocking point has been closed. I need the, m in bulk for re-distribution. I enquired whether you have any stocking point at Ernakulam in Koea. But I could not get you number, . If I can get them please give me a call on my mobile [protected].
I have ordered for 01 roopamrit face gel about 16 days ago but not got my delivery yet .
sir i bought two roopamirt, now suspect it is a original or dupicate. pleas conform. i bought from madurai dealer mubarak. . im not satisfied. please clarify. thank u.

Complaint categoryCategory: Cosmetics