[Resolved]  Sas Arcadia — SAS arcadia sector-83/84 gurgaon no progress on project.

I have booked one 2 Bhk independent floor in sas arcadia sector - 83/84 gurgaon project in August 2009. Till after more than 1.5 years no clarity on this project, no progress even no approvals from Bank. Initially they told possession will be in Mid 2012 but now from the allotment papers it seems there is no end date of completion of this project.They are seeing it will take another 3 years from now.On enquiring about bank approvals, every time they are fooling people that approval process will be finished by next 1-2 weeks. But still no progess.

Please let us know the status of this project

Mohinder
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

Hi All,

Everybody is requested to please update at the below mentioned address asap, so that i can contact evrybody on the same

This has been done by Mr Avnish.

CA Nitin Goel
+91-[protected]
Hi All,

Nobody is taking interest in the taking way forward for the action against SAS.

Everybody is requested to please get united & take action asap.

CA Nitin Goel
+91-[protected]
Dear all,

Let us unite and take experts advise on the matter.

Jitender kumar
Dear All,

We have sent court notice to Sumel heights.They have time period of 1 month to give answer.I have also discussed case on total tv programme came at 11:00 am on sunday.He suggested for consumer court.

Amit Raheja
i also agreed that we should assemble at a perticular time and presurised the director for firm commitment.

sushil
Hi Amit
Thanks for the update.

@Amit/Nitin: Could you please add my name too in your list ...[protected] and call me if any further meeting happens. Google spreadsheet is not opening

Mohinder Kumar
Dear All,

We have already made a group & have meeting also.We have collected money from all.
Now we will send 2~3 court notice to SAS group after seeing the reply of first notice.May be we should get reply till 20th Oct.We have also planned meeting at SAS office but many member could not reach due to their busy schedule.If there are some new members then send mail to Gulshan Malhotra.his mail i.d is [protected]@yahoo.com

Dear All,

We are group of 4 people and have booked 4 floors with SAS group but currently not able to know the current status about this project.

Builder's reply is very confusing. Please let us know the next step.

Amit do you have any update about the builder's reply on court notice.

Om Prakash
Dear Omprakash,

Till now there is no reply from arcadia.We have also got reply of RTI from vikram.

In that it was mentioned there is no licence available with SAS arcadia for construction of this project.

Licence mentioned in allotment letter was Vatika licence no.

Last time when we mailed to Mr. gautam bhalla owner of vatika, he replied their & SAS project was delayed due to construction delay of huda road of 24mts.

When we have discussed the case with Mr. Yusuf, head of town planning gurgaon, but he didn't answer.

Now we have filed two RTI at chandigarh town planning . One for vatika & another for SAS group.

Our next course of action is to collect all people in next week & meet to board of directors SAS group (sunil sachdeva)

& file the case in consumer court.

[protected]@rediffmail.com
Gulshan malhotra
Ph. [protected]
Hi Amit/Gulshan

When you have next meeting please involve/call me also.

Mohinder
Hi Amit/Gulshan

Please call me in your next meeting.

Rakesh
Dear All,

We have a meeting with Directior of Arcadia as on 17th Nov'11, 10.00am at their office at Global Business Park, 10th Floor, Gurgaon for the status of the project in Sec83/84 Gurgaon.

All of you are requested to join the same to get the current updates.

Thx
Kamal Gupta
Hello All,
Please atleast group together as there are many affected people but not organised yet. May be due to workload/lack of info.
Can anyone help us with the list of name, e-mail address and contact number updated on one weblink.So, that message or action decided flow in right direction at right time.

When we are planning to meet SAS director as I recently called at SAS and they were asking me to get the refund of my money with 12% interest.

Om Prakash
Hello friends,

I came to know about this info. sharing forum from one of our friends. Kindly add my details in database. I will be happy to support the activities of our group. Can anybody inform that what is the status of situation now ?

Amitabh Kulshreshtha
Hello friends,

We have meeting on 17th nov. with mr. sunil sachdeva & mr. kalsi (owner of sas group).There was total gathering of 70 persons.We have given written memorendum to them & taken receiving for the same.

After discussion it was concluded they will provide us in written why their project was delayed.According to Mr. sachdeva the project was delayed due to 24 mtr road development delay by huda gov.Due to which his layout is not approved.24 meter road need to develop by vatika but huda gov. will provide map & land.

We have made google group so that everyinformation will be shared to everyone.group owner is Amit Goel ([protected]@gmail.com)

Mr. sachdeva contact no. is [protected].

Dear Amit

Thanks for updating! Kindly add my details into database. Girish Chandra Kukreti Mobile +91 [protected] email [protected]@gmail.com and [protected]@irsfm.com
Hi, I just came to know that so many people are affected by this delay of the Arcadia project, and some effort has been made to get together and seek anwers from them. Yes, this is the way to go. Only unity amongst us, will pressurise them to do the needfull. Please count me in. Sanjay Gulati. Mobile [protected]. Email:[protected]@gmail.com.
Dear Members of SAS Arcadia Project

We wish you a happy and prospherous NEW YEAR 2012.
Happy Lohri!
Happy Makar Sakranti!

Girish Kukreti
+[protected]
[protected]@gmail.com
Hello Every one,
Wishing you all a very happy and prosperous New Year...Please count me in your group . I am Vijay Laxmi Shukla, mobile No. is [protected] and the email id is vijaylaxmi.[protected]@gmail.com.
Vijay laxmi shukla
vijaylaxmi.[protected]@gmail.com
Please make me a part of the group... my email id is [protected]@gmail.com. I have a flat booked in the same project and very much dissappointed with the current postal mail they sent.

Manish