[Resolved]  SAVITA GAS SERVICES — name transfer of gas connection

TO WHOME IT MAY CONCERN

Dear Sir/Madam, I have a gas connection no: RG1033 in the name of my father Sh. Surender prakash, R/O # Bishan Swaroop Colony,Near Aman Hospital,Panipat via your Delear M/s. Savita Gas Service,Head Post office,Industrial Area,Panipat.

My problem is --- I want to transfer the above said number in my name, the problem is that i have submit all required documents which are attested from notary public panipat but Mrs. Savita said that I will not transfer this connection. You have to surrender this connection with your gas cylinder also deposit the required fee & apply for new connection.

Why should I apply for new connection?Could you tell me? My father expired on 01.11.2005,from that time I am facing this problem. Some time she is not supply me gas cylinder and me and my family facing problem for gas cylinder.

plz help me to bail out of this kind of problem which was i am suffering for nothing. Kindly do the needfull action as soon as possible plz reply me by mail or on my cell no-[protected],[protected] i will be thank full to you sir,pls help us.

name transfer of gas connection

PANIPAT