[Resolved]  SBICAPSECURITIES ONLINE TRADING — UNABLE TO SEE MARKET WATCH

Dear sir
My client id is ESI82105. Two weeks ago I received the password and successfully logged in. After that I could neither do any transaction nor the default market watch was available. It seems that there is a major issue in this online trading portal. I was trying to talk to any one of the customer care personnel but the message always says that all the officers are busy all the time. And many time sent email and attached copy of screen when I login how is it. But they are giving only the default answer, ie as shown their web site. I don't required such reply,that means they are not carefuly reading our complint

Thankx & Regds

Manjusha Suresh
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

THE SAME PROBLEM HAPPENS TO ME TOO WITH SBICAPSEC.COM.. I HAVE BEEN TRADING FOR THE LAST 4 OR 5 YEARS. EARLIER THE TRADING PLATFORM WAS FROM https://www.sbicapsec.com/stsb/pages/login.aspx IT WAS NICE AND HASSLE-FREE TRADING BUT WHEN THEY CHANGED THE PLATFORM TO https://trade.sbismart.com/Horizon.html ALL THESE CONNECTION PROBLEMS ARISED.

THOUGH I AM LOGGING-IN WITH CORRECT USERNAME/PASSWORD, IT GETS LOGGED-IN BUT "STREAMING DISCONNECTED" --- BECAUSE OF THAT MARKET WATCH IS NOT COMING TO OUR TERMINAL.

WHEN I TRY TO SPEAK WITH THE CUSTOMER CARE, ALWAYS BUSY ANSWER - WHEN TRIED TO SPEAK WITH LOCAL CUSTOMER CARE, THEY DON'T LIFT THE PHONE ATLEAST.

WHEN OUR TRADING POSITIONS ARE IN LOSS, IT GETS CONNECTED BUT WHEN OUR POSITIONS ARE IN PROFIT, THESE "STREAMING CONNECTION" PROBLEMS OCCUR. THE SAME TYPE OF MANIPULATION HAPPENS WITH ICICIDIRECT.COM ALSO.

WHOM TO TRUST ? WHAT SORT OF REGULATORY AUTHORITY IS THERE TO FIGHT ON BEHALF OF THE CUSTOMERS (TRADERS) TO PUNISH / PENALISE THESE TYPE OF BROKERS? IF ANYONE KNOWS, PLEASE POST HERE.

THANK YOU ALL FELLOW INVESTORS AND TRADERS.

Complaint categoryCategory: Stock Market