Shiv Shanti Hp Gas Agency — delay in delivery of household hp gas

Dhankawadi Pune, Maharashtra, India
 pravinpilane
Housewifes ! Hardly knowing of standard procedure to book on phone and internet . My wife booked the same 13/9/11 and also got the no. . But she did'nt get the message in reply . On 23/9/11 again she made a phone call in this connection the agency officially told that the process had been failure on 13/9/11 . If after 40 days we are told that from 23/9/11 onwards we will be given the service on avaibility of cylinder , how can one face such critical situation ?
AGENCY NAME : SHIVSHANTI GAS AGENCY, DHANKAWADI , PUNE - 43 .
CONSUMER NAME : P.G.PILANE .
CONSUMER NO. : 614938 .

Comments

i have booked a refill cylinder on 28/9/2007 with the above gas dealer. i have been visiting the gas dealer
for consecutive five days. but the dealer employee only assures me that he has already dispatched the refill cylinder and will be reaching my residence any time. i do not know what to do. pl help me . and also i would like to know, in how many days should the dealer deliver the refill cylinder after the day of booking.

shiv shanti gas agency — Delay in delivery

I have booked my request on 15/01/2011 but for last 13 days i am following with them for my home delivery but they are just delay in that.Please help me out to resolve thie issue my details are as follows

Name : Rajesh Kenchi