[Resolved]  Siements — Substandard Product. Heavily Pierced. No Service

Sent: Tuesday, December 08, 2009 10:31 PM
To: 'RG IN SL Contact India'; '[protected]@rbs.co.in'
Cc: '[protected]@consumercourt.in'
Subject: RE: Complaint on Cost of Ownership of Siemens WM-2002XL- Is it a rejected piece.- Seimens India

Thank you very much for your email. I will await response from your organization It’s been more than one month of pursing it with Mr. Vilas!!

Just to inform you, I received 13 calls from other dissatisfied customers who have similar experience after buying the machine from Siemens.

The greatest service you would do is to improve quality of the products and make it equivalent to LG! Currently your product is equivalent to Haier products in both the product and the service, except you charge 2 times the cost of Haier.

Please do forward this mail to your Managing Director, Mr. Mathur, he should also know of the quality of the Product supplied under garb of German Engineering.

From: RG IN SL Contact India [mailto:Contact.[protected]@siemens.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 08, 2009 11:16 AM
To: santoshtandon; [protected]@rbs.co.in

Dear Visitor,
Greetings from Siemens Ltd.
I am forwarding your e-Request to the concerned people. They will get in touch with you soon.
Thereafter we request you to correspond with them directly.
If you face any problems please do get in touch with us.
Have a nice day !
for Siemens Central Response Centre

________________________________________
Sent: Saturday, December 05, 2009 4:23 PM
To: 'santoshtandon'; [protected]@rbs.co.in; [protected]@rbs.co.in; [protected]@rbs.co.in; RG IN SL Contact India
Cc: [protected]@siemens.com; [protected]@consumercourt.in
Mr. Vilas,

This is too much Mr. Vilas. You have been promising early resolution and its been more than a month! Please go through the fact and immediately take the corrective action.

You must change the machine immediately. How long do you think that I should bear with substandard product!!

S C Tandon

CC: Mr. Sunil Mathur: The Managing Director of Siemens!

I do request you to go through the complaint and you will realize how much trouble is your esteemed company is giving us for the machine which has been purchased by me on the basis of word of mouth.

Moreover, RBS needs to be sensitized to provide A level service for A level product. Not a Z level service.

Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2009 4:15 PM
To: '[protected]@rbs.co.in'
Subject: FW: Complaint on Cost of Ownership of Siemens WM-2002XL- Is it a rejected piece.- Seimens India

Dear Mr. Vilas

Its already more than one week since you have promised that you would come back with feasible solution!!

Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2009 3:11 PM
Cc: '[protected]@siemens.com'

Dear Mr. Vilas

I am having extremely bitter experience of having bought Siemens machine. You need to read my earlier email and have a discussion with your service engineer Mr. Joe. Who has been visiting my house and doing some part or the other change every now and then.

a) I bought the machine based on reference from my friends to go for “ Siemens”. I use this machine once in a week or maybe two times in a week to do my laundry. You can check this if you have service control built in your PCB.
b) Today I have been told the noise is emanating because of motor bearing failure? Isn’t it ridiculous of having used the machine not over 250/ 300 times ( considering that average usage of once a week…the bearing fails? What happens to the people who have family of say four people or five? Does the bearing fail in a year’s time or even six months time?
c) The model is question is 7 kg highly reliable front loading “ Siemens machine brought over LG by paying much higher price?
d) See the email of 6th November about Rs 13 K has been already spent for maintenance of so called reliable “ Siemens machine”
e) Now today I have been given an estimate of Rs 8 K that makes is 21 K toward maintenance of the machine vide your Job Card book number 5853.
f) All parts are getting changed every now and then in this machine. People whom I know, having larger family and using machine daily have been using Siemens machine for over 6 years without a single maintenance. Whereas, as a single person, I have service person coming to my home every six month!!

The conclusion I draw here is this machine is purely a rejected/ defective or copy machine sold to me! Otherwise you cannot justify so many parts change???

I request you to please replace the machine with the correct machine!!

Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2009 1:15 PM
Cc: '[protected]@ongc.co.in'

Dear Mr. Vilas

Thank you Mr. Vilas to have called me on 7th of November. Do look forward to you solving my issue!

[protected]/[protected]

Sent: Friday, November 06, 2009 12:23 PM
To: '[protected]@siemens.com'
Subject: Complaint on Cost of Ownership of Siemens WM-2002XL- Is it a rejected piece.- Seimens India

Dear Chairman and Managing Director of Siemens AG.

I am a customer in india. I wish to bring following to your Kind Notice and feed back

a) I purchased a Siemens WM- 2002 XL on 18/12/2004 vide invoice number 3772 dated 18/12/2004 bearing Chasis No [protected] for Rs 29000/- ( by keeping 31% more expensive)
b) This machine is used for washing once in three days for me. ( Single person!!.) Since My family stays in Assam. 2500 km away.
c) Since 2004. I have spent
a. 16/4/2008- Amount Rs 1400/- toward repair to RBS home appliance job card 124132. ( Authorised Services of Siemens India.)
b. 19/5/2008 Amount Rs 1800/- toward repair to RBS home appliance job card 123060 ( Authorised Services of Siemens India.)
c. 17/4/2009 Amount Rs 6000/- toward repair to RBS home appliance job card 209599 ( Authorised Services of Siemens India.)
d. 16/4/2009 Amount Rs 3745/- toward repair to RBS home appliance job card 209599 ( Authorised Services of Siemens India.)
d) Approximately Rs 12925/- or 45% of the cost already spent on a worthless machine which can wash only single person cloth??
e) It has again started giving problem!!

My take on Siemens Washing machines is

a) It has high on brand and image. Build by keeping the price 31% more expensive than LG/ Samsung front loading machine.
b) Extremely poor on performance and quality.
c) When compared to Korean LG it is heavier( only steel used is more) but requires enormous amount of repair! LG machine don’t give so much of problem with washing of one person clothes!
d) It is 31% costlier to purchase a machine ( initial cost) and 44% to maintain it. In sum and substance an LG front loading machine would have been better buy!! So 2 LG machine against 1 Seimens!!
e) No wonder you are expensive

Or you are pushing rejected product to Indian Market!!!

D-42, Central Park