Sir Education Dept. [J J P B Institution,Fort, Mumbai-400001] — non receipt of pension

hemasampat
Ref:Application no.[protected]
P.P.O.No.[protected]
Since August 1,2010 the day of my retirement I have not received my pension.On March 7,2011, I was called at Bandra Kurla Complex .There I completed all the required formalities.I was told that on March 11,2011 the pension amount will directly come to bank of india ,Kalbadevi branch,where I have opened my Pension account.Till date the amount has not come to the bank.It's a question of survival& it requires immediate attention.How can a retired person without any income live without money ?The prices rise day by day & there is no money at hand .In such a case the person is forced to live at the mercy of others.So I request u to look into the matter immediately & do the needful.I don't understand the reason for the delay in the payment of pension ,once the things are checked & cleared.I request u to take action on the concerned person for this delay & unnecessary tension caused due to his laziness .
Thanking u once again for considering my case as urgent.
Hemangini Sampat
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

Sir Education Dept. [J J P B Institution,Fort, Mumbai-400001] - non receipt of pension

Company:Sir Education Dept. [J J P B Institution,Fort, Mumbai-400001]