[Resolved]  Sona Gas Agency/cylinder — Short Gas delivery in cylinder

SONA ENTERPRISES Vasant Kunj is not accurate weight gas delevery in cylinder. Indane Authority plse help.
I am trying to found exact weight cylinder using the agency's phone number[protected], 26893219,[protected]SONA ENTERPRISES A-72/2 Masood Pur Vasant Kunj New Delhi -17)/personnally contact. but they give me cylinder service by cycle man, which is short gas service to my house. I request to Indane to take this matter seriously and take strict action against such service man/cycle man. I take cylinder on dtd 22.10.09 and LPG gas lat in 22 days dtd 12.10.09. Gas provider man by cycle- name sunil and his no. is [protected]. (Dec 14, 2009)

Comments

Dukes — short of exact weight

Rescpected sir,
I regret to bring to your notice that the 100 ml pack(pkd: 04/09) of your oil
product(coconut oil) is falling underweight.100ml coconut oil must be atleast
91.5 gms of weight.
We bought 600ml(6*100) of oil which should be approximately of 549gms(excluding packing weight), but when
weighed just showed 420 gms(including packing material weight) which is short of 129 gms of net material.
This is a very serious offence and i am tend to take a severe legal action
against it.The weight for 100ml of coconut oil above, is given according to the
standard market weights for coconut oil.If you still argue that the weight for
100ml coconut oil is not 91.5 gms and less than that then you shall be booked
under the quality control violation act.
we shall complain about this to weight's and measurment department authority of
india for proper justice and claim for compensation, if you donot respond
immediately.THE SAME WILL BE FOLLOWED UP THROUGH CONSUMER FORUM.

The phone no of the shop owner from whom we bought the oil is :[protected]
My cell no is: [protected](P.Satyanarayana).
I am also a consumer of Sona gas ( masudpur, Vasant kunj, new delhi and my consumer number is SG22923. I completely agree with the complain given about this gas agency. Its service is not at all up to the level. No body cares to answer the phone, they have installed 1260 number for booking but if service gets delay there is no option but one has to visit Masudpur office. They are not at all concerned about the complains, this shows their monopoly. Cycle people are the delivery man and they ususlly provides less amount of gas in the cylender. On the web site there are so many complains agaist Sona enterprises but it seems either no action has been taken against this agency or they are above any rule and regulation or the concerned regulating agencies are not at all capable to take any action against this agency.

Complaint categoryCategory: Gas Stations