[Resolved]  SONi Enterprise Vadodara — pendant and bracelets duplicate received ,no any result seen.

kindly refund my order amount rs 17000.ur all products are duplicate.my all customer now complaining me.they are not seen any results from your supply pendant and bracelets.

Comments

not found mr pratik soni, soni enterprise office in vadodara at mension address. he's fake and duplicate man. cheating outsider's customer.don't belief in their words.he is offering cheap price for china pendant.
Thank you for inform me.

Now i will going for deal with soni enterprise of
nano wand 100 pcs
double titanium bracelet 200 pcs
bio card 100 pcs
scalar pendant 200 pcs

can you help me to buying this product.
I am Kantilal nath from Rajkot
now i am starting mlm company.
my cell no. is [protected]
if you interested in selling products to me then please
Dear Rajkot

First U know about the product being a mlm leader of particular company who have already started this type of mlm company. Work for 6 months and you will find the product information thoroughly and start mlm company with the help of great MLM leaders through out India, which will fetch you. I[censored] need any help or information about the company and joining in my company, which started during march, 2010. I have been continuously working since the concept is established. My mail ID is [protected]@gmail.com and my mobile no. is [protected]

ssmurthy
Mr Soni your pendants are excellent and I am very thankful. I had enquired many importers got the samples. Many didnt even turn up but your products and service is good. Just want to inform you that you need to have tie up with good courier company as it too costly to use courier company under normal rates.

Also I will recommend every individual to atleast try Mr Soni's products and then decide the quality.
His quality is excellent and rates are very reasonable.

Kantilal Nath
last weak i order few products from pratik soni vadodara.after 2 weeks use no any result in pendant, wand and bracelets.i return him ordered products.dont place any order he is cheater.
i am totally dissatisfied from quantum pendant and nano wands supplied by soni enterprise.
not getting any result/demo. just fake china pendant and bracelets selling by him.
i never never order again.

chetan patel
surat
all products are sourced from china.fake and duplicate.pratik soni just started the selling pendants and other products.don't have any products knowledge.in their advertisement always claims high power pendant[protected] negative ions.dear all user never buy high emmisions pendant because they are harmfull. body's permissible limit for negative ions is under 3500.don't have basic knowledge and doing wrong practices.
second claim selling pendant in just rs 120-150 cheaper and duplicate pendant source from fake china.before any purchase ask him genuine purchase bills.
we have wide range of mlm products,
www.mlmproductssupplier.com
www.skyshoppeeindia.com
call for more deatil [protected], [protected]
i had order from soni enterprise, i'm very happy with his services and best quality products.
i had use bracelets and pendants myself and for my family its result oriented and genuine products.

Complaint categoryCategory: Health & Beauty