State Bank of India — Accounts balance not tally as per sbi statement and or statement

Vishwanath Singh
My self Vishwanath Singh , many times i complaint to SBI center about Credit card Statement .

As per SBI Statement Balance Due is wrongly given becouse our calculation or our ac statement is not tally. so many time i said to SBI deparment give me starting Credit card statements upto the balance mismaches but sbi department never given the statement.
Without Informing me they Open my account in Mediclaim.
or without informing me they close the my ac and demading for me to pay balance due.
SBI department wrongly charge Cheque pickup chrges becouse there department said cheque pickup charges is Free.
wrongly Charge late fee or interest due, becouse for our side balance due is nil.
as per sbi cheque payment details and our payment details not matchs.

So, Please take the action against our complaint as possibal. & Take the correct decision against SBI Credit Card Deparment.

Comments

My self Anita Singh , many times i complaint to SBI center about Credit card Statement .

As per SBI Statement Balance Due is wrongly given because our calculation or our ac statement is not tally. so many time i said to SBI department give me starting Credit card statements up to the balance mismatches but sbi department never given the statement.
Without Informing me they Open my account in Mediclaim.
or without informing me they close the my ac and demanding for me to pay balance due.
SBI department wrongly charge Cheque pickup charges because there department said cheque pickup charges is Free.
wrongly Charge late fee or interest due, because for our side balance due is nil.
as per sbi cheque payment details and our payment details not matches.

So, Please take the action against our complaint as possible. & Take the correct decision against SBI Credit Card Department.
I have applied SBI credit card through your sales executive two month ago .He has taken my all signed documents along with my photo and application form .but still i am am not recived my new card or any massage. Please give me a feeed back as early as possible.

My Form No. S[protected]

The Governor
Reserve Bank of India.
Bombay, Nariman point. Sub-- Fraudulent Activity by SBI CARD
Sir[protected][protected][protected]
This is to let you that I handed over my credit .my sbi cradit card issued from 2003-04.asper 2007 my card balence above rs.19000.then sbi card told to full &final settlement the amount.[protected] i paid the amount rs.6500 cash(book no.183847 receipt no.9192311).but the card company issued bill every month.they last year 2-3times call me and asked payment date.and they almost issu a Advocates lettar.sir, i will paid the settlement amount in 2007 Please, see to it take lawful action from them. My Card No-- [protected]. My contact no-- [protected]
Tanx.
Yours Sincerely
PRADIP KR BHOWMICK

22059
    No.65, St Marks Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560001
    State Bank of India - Accounts balance not tally as per sbi statement and or statement