[Resolved]  Tips Providing Companies — Befooling Customers

Today I have decided to share my past several months experience in Stock Market Tips Providing companies.

I have been trading in share market for last 4.5 years and have taken services of several tips providing companies.

I am going to share the worst experience of mine.

Agent name: Nidhi
Company: Galaxy Trading

2 months ago I got a call from a girl stating that we are operators and we will take 30% profit, we will provide daily 2 calls but both will be 100% sure shot. I did not believe her then she said that she will provide one day Trial call on which I agreed upon.

Next day around 10 a.m. she asked me to buy 100 shares of Maruti at certain price and gave me target for +10 rs of the purchase price. Whole day past but nothing happened, it was trading at my purchase price. She called me at 3 P.M. that Sir, please hold for few more minutes you target will come and after 3:15 it started firing and suddenly my all shares sold, it was really amazing. I was impressed and then she asked whether I am going to join now or not. Definitely, who will not join? I joined them. From the next day I started trading in 1 lot because she said that yesterday it has been demonstrated that they are operators. I took risk and played and it was again successful trade. Trading goes on and I started trading with 5 lots. Everyday I was minting thousands and thousand of money. I started dreaming to become millionaire because for continuous 20 days I was in profit.

Our deals was 30%, they started asking me to deposit in advance from 10th day onward. I paid them but then they started asking to deposit first 20,000 rs then they will give me the call. I denied, I said first give me call then I will give. That’s it guys, now see what they did with me. Only 1 or 2 calls were gave me profit. My first loss was for 80,000/- in 5 lots of TATA MOTRORS short at 820. they said don’t worry sir, we will recover everything. I had believed on them. Another loss in TATA MOTORS for 40000/- rs. I was shocked, I stopped trading and I started fighting with them that what happened why I am incurring loss. They said just wait sir we will definitely recover all your loss. After few days she again called me to short JSW STEEL, I did that and incurred again 15000/- loss. I fought with them again. Then again she called e few days later to buy HDFC in which again I incurred loss.

Finally today I m end up with loss of 1.5 lakh rs just because of that . I have lost all profits and paid from my pocket this huge loss.

Can we do something with these fraud guys. Do anyone has link with SEBI if he can pass this information to them. I do not want anybody to loose their hard earned money on these crapped people. Really finally they will take all your money from your pocket. She call me every week to trade she wants to made me bankrupt.

I have all the proofs like contract notes, I used to transfer everyday money to their account from my ICICI bank account number. I want these guys to be caught for befooling customers. Please someone let me know who we can stop this!!!

My email id is [protected]@gmail.com