[Resolved]  vian infrastructures ltd. — refund of plot booking amount at jaipur

sir, In jaipur i have booked a plot of 120 yrds of the vian infrastructures ltd company based at delhi according to there conditions i have send Rs 150000 to them in 2005 afted that they not give pussacion till 2009 , sir ineed my money refund but they can't refund me they said refund is closed . I have make complaint in police also & givesn notice also from lawyer but there is no reply . tell me what i can do ? thanks
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

They are doing same thing on all projects (Haridwar, Jiapur, Nimrana). In the starting they gave big big add. But yet they have not started any work. They took innov=cents people money and not doing any thing. People got the cheque from them but unfortunatley it was bounced. They are not giving refund.
now can it possible he refund our money with the help of consumer court...many complaints are their in police station/courts against him. Can court not ordered him to refund the people money...its all in the hand of court...its only my views i have not exact knowledge about it...but i feel it.

Complaint categoryCategory: Real Estate