[Resolved]  www.go4nifty.com — cheaters and fake performance

this is another ahmedabad based company. i joined their stock options which they said that sureshot . but much to my dissappointment their calls flopped. but they wont show the calls which gave losses. they told me to buy wipro 408 pe and kept saying that it will rise until expiry. till expiry it became zero. tata steel pe they told me to buy at 11.9 abd after 3 days hold they told me to exit at 12 and in their performance they showed that exit call was at around 13. most of their cash calls also they say 3 day delivery calls but it takes weeks to make profit or it goes into loss. so bewaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare of these frrauds

Comments

sharemarkettipsking is real king or not I dont know but he is really lazy guy.He never update his past performance.It is sept.now still he is showing july performance I think he does not have calender.Other lazy fellows are niftyfuturecall, niftyandoption, niftyfuturemaster this laziest guys are stuck in june-july month only perhaps these people take time to manipulate the results.Otherwise their past performance are so glorius that they should be eager to show their performance daily, isn"t it?
Ihave tried so many companies but all are frauds e.g.calloptionputoption.com(father of all frauds)niftysureshot, snpnifty, every company have different trick to fool people .We assume that those companies who show regular past performance they are genuine or pfofit making but it is not so.On 2nd august I had subscribed 4different companies simultaniously niftymania, greenfinancials, stockdunia, go4nifty but all hitted stoplosses .1or 2 out of 10tips got profit.over only loss...losss..losssss...
beware of go4nifty.com it shws fake performance .when we got 18points they showed 46 points profit on16/08/201 till now I am in negative points as per their SMS BUT they are showing profit above 130 points in august because they show fake profit and they do not show stoplosses .they show 7/8 calls per month, actually they give calls daily but only 6/7calls give profit Just look at their past performance.your eyes will widened.But beware do not trust it.Greenfinancials ne loss karawanene ki kasam khayi hai when market is up these people give put option and wait to market come down, when market goes down they give call option and prey to market go up .These are real foolish people alwys trade against trend and book losses moreover funnist part is they are going to increase fee from 2200/- to 8000/-p.m.It is not worthy to pay 80/-per anum on what basis these fools are expecting so much money from people are we so fool?In august they gave14 calls out of which 10 hitted stoploss (Bulls Eye)WHAT A PERFORMANCE FOR THES THEY ARE CHARGING 8000/- HOW SHAME LESS PEOPLE??????????????????????
I AGREE 100% WITH BENAZIR GO4NIFTY ARE REAL CHEATER .THEY SHOW FAKE PERFORMANCE.THEY SHOW MORE PROFIT THAN ACTUAL AND HIDE LOSSES SO THEY SHOW HUGE PROFIT .THESE ARE REALLY FRAUDESS.
GO4NIFTY ARE CLEVER CHEATERS.IN PAST PERFORMANCE THEY SHOW 7-8 CALLS WITH HARDLY ONE STOP LOSS. THE BIG SECRET BEHIND IT IS ACTUALLY THEY GIVE MORE CALLS BUT WHICH HIT STOP LOSSES THEY HIDE IT.THAT IS WHY THEIR PROFIT :LOSS RATIO IS VERY HIGH.IF YOU SEE PAST PERFORMANCE SINCE JANUARY THEY YIELD AVERAGE 240 POINTS IN NIFTY OPTION WHICH IS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE AS FAR AS NIFTY OPTION IS CONCERNED.
MOREOVER THEY SHOW MORE PROFIT THAN ACTUAL. SO THEY ALWAYS HAVE GREAT RESULT TO LURE PEOPLE BUT BEWARE OF THEM.
go4nifty is extremely frude site. It gives not only fake performance but it hikes profit and hide losses that ts why there performance looks awesome.In august I TOOK THEIR BUBSCRIPTION i am in -30points loss as per their tips but they are in profit in past performance.when we get 18 points profit they showed 46 points profit on 16/8/2010.for further 3 days I got loss as stop loss hitted but they showed profits.on 13/9/2010 and 14/9/2010 when market crossed 5800level they did not give any call but I am sure they will show fake performance.I joined it on 16/08/2010 monthly package I am still in loss but they are in profit.I am posting this on14/9/2010 you check their performance.I am posting against them again and again bucause I GOT CHEATED BY THEM AND I DO NOT WANT ANYBODY GET CHEATED BY THEM.IF I WOULD HAVE GOT PROFIT THEN WHY SHOULD I POSTED AGAINST THEM?

www.go4nifty.com — fake performance

www.go4nifty.com is fraud site .I since subscribed it went into loss. but they show profit in performance.in one month they gave hardly 8 calls out of which 6 hitted stop loses.remanining 2 showed fake performance (more than actual profit)it is fake company now stopped giving calls even when my subscription is running.
I too had bad experiences with many of these sites and damn irritated. Finally I found one interesting site which they have started very recently but the problem is they offer services only on yahoo.

If any of you are interested, please try this.

gainfromtrade.blogspot.com