[Resolved]  www.niftystockoptions.com — Big cheater

BIG TIME CHEATER ......DONT TRUST THIS PEOPLE THERE PROFIT SHARING PLAN IS BOGUS....YOU WILL LOSE ALL YOUR CAPITAL
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

Hi There,
I am looking to take their service. Can you guide me on why you believe they are not good. Is it that they are trying to get operator offloading on to you? Or is it that they do not have the right contacts.

Kindly guide on the same.

Raj
The following advisory are FRAUD and BIG cheators.
stockfuturetrading.com
theindianstocks.com
niftypower.com
and so many other services who take your money and give false calls.
wrong performance and fake profits and only to get your money. beware of this kind of suckers.
i am not agree with you friends WWW.NIFTYSTOCKOPTION.CO.CC/ service rocking specially operator calls i am subscriber from last 4 month and earning decent profit each and every trade.

Regards;
Pankaj Sharma
I disagree with anita .and 101% agree with Mr.Pankaj Sharma

Miss/Mrs. Anita plzz dnt spread rumours .actually i have lost 4 Lacs in share market during[protected]. but almost all losses has been recovered in last 2 months with www.niftystockoption.co.cc/ Operator based Tips, you will get more profitable call which they show in the performance .i salute their team and tips.

Mahesh Sen
Delhi
how i agree or disagree when i dont know about u or ur work
Anita,

You was not our client in any one of the paid plan ! Don’t write anything without using the service!

These types of the rumour are spread by the competitor and the people who ask free calls and we didn’t provide them as free!

Dear writer making 1 falls comments can not effect our services. India is democratic country and every one has rights to speak whether its right or wrong!

Niftystockoption Team!
www.niftystockoption.co.cc/
I am Thinking of to buy message from Niftystockoption.co.cc.But the complain I see against it have set me in the backfoot.Please anyone will actually tell me the truth whether the concern sends the right message or not. Help needed friends...
friend we are not saying to join paid service join our free smsgroup watch the free calls for a month -2 month if look interesting then join paid service we 100% guarantee that whatever given on performance sheet is true and nothing is difference between the call given to paid member and given on performance! as we gives all call premarket so no chance of delay in sms !!we don’t provide free individual client !always remember we guarantee profit in operator based script!
have anybody used there nifty option plan...is it worth joining thr paid serives fro nifty option package...I am planning to join
GR8 service boss.my friend is using his nifty option service .always less call but when there will calls always rock .but they are not taking any new entry in option only carry old member, actually i am using positional operator and intraday operator service that is blast service.
this service is false comitment

Complaint categoryCategory: Stock Market