[Resolved]  Concept Horizon Infra Pvt Ltd — orizzonte project

I have invested in orrizonte project by concept horizon infra pvt. Ltd.in dec 2015, through their marketing partner karvy private wealth. Karvy was their main agent to raise money from investors.
I received email from karvy regarding investment in above projects which includes assured return (1% monthly interest for 24 months and 16% bullet payment along with the principal at the end of 24 months) with buy back guarantee and with 2x security cover in case of default by developers. Karvy has lured me to invest in these projects by giving rosy pictures and false promises.
Since april 2017, monthly interest pay out become irregular and cheque started bouncing. Also, i suspects that tds deductions were not remitted to the government since september 2016.
After completion of 24 months, neither i received 16% bullet payment nor the principal amount. All my cheques were bounced.
In fact, i paid karvy the service charge @ 2% of investment amount, karvy should safeguard my interest, but alas they are not responding to my emails and phone calls.
Now, at present neither karvy nor developer (Jeevesh sabharwal) is responding to my any queries.
As far as i know, karvy has raised monies from approximate 1, 000 investors for orizzonte project. They are getting hefty commission for luring the innocent investors to invest in such type of projects. Karvy has fooled many other investors with products i. E bpl, sunworld arista. All together[protected] investors are suffering because of karvy’s wealth management services.
So, if you are interested to safeguard your hard earned money going in wrong hands, think 10 times before dealing with karvy private wealth. They are expert in making fool of innocent investors.
Let us unite and take appropriate legal action (Including fir, consumer court) against developers and karvy private wealth.
If you want to join in collective legal action, please speak and provide me your name & contact number.
I have created a whatsapp group.
Best regards,
Joy mazumder
Doha, qatar
+[protected]Whatsaap number)
Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-06-04 15:33:21
Not resolved
Updated by joy.rexian Jun 04, 2018
Dont fall in trap to convert your stuck money into thier another project WEB.

Comments

Investors who are stuck into Orizzonte project, please don't get fooled by karvy for conversion into WEB project.
Both projects will not complete on time and has many issues.
Joy, Did you receive your money back from the Orrizonte project?
I have my 2 studio apartments booked in Orrizonte & these guys are not entertaining any requests whatsoever.

Company:Concept Horizon Infra Pvt Ltd