Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam
Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam (DHBVN)

Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Customer Care

Infront Government Petrol Pump, Mehrauli Road
Gurgaon
Gurgaon District
Haryana
India - 122002

Load

Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam related photos (196)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Complaints & Reviews

Salon, Uttar Pradesh
Hi Sir,

I have filed an online complaint on DHBN webiste regarding the checking and replacement of electricity meter installed on the name of - Smt. Stayabhama Dixit , K.No. [protected], Sec 46 Faridabad.
This meter is running way to fast considering I have no heavy electrical equipments installed in my house.
To verify the erratic reading I stared keeping a check and got shocked to see that meter accounted 1 unit in just 1hr for one 12 watt CFL bulb.
Would request you to look into the matter and help me to resolve it.
Complaint details :
Complaint No. 22134164
Date: 19th Nov 2009

Hi Sir,

I have filed an online complaint on DHBN webiste regarding the checking and replacement of electricity meter installed on the name of - sh. nathi ram, consumer no ; ci06-1950, 851/13 vijay park, near lord jesus public school, gurgaon
my meter is not showing any numerical reedings on its screen
Would request you to look into the matter and help me to resolve it.
Complaint details :
Complaint No. 21118625
Date: 03rd march 2010
I wish to bring to you notice that I am residing in Faridbad in spring field Colony & my electrical meter is faulty as running abnormally & reflecting a very high reading as my neighbor ‘s having half of the reading with the same consumption & almost the same load.
I am R/o 19/8, First Floor, Spring Field Colony, Sector 31, Faridabad.
Gautam
Faulty Electricity Meter
I wish to bring to you notice that I am residing in Faridbad in Sector- 15, Kothi No.814, & my electrical meter is faulty as running abnormally & reflecting single phase from the last 5 days. my complaint no.1173 dt 17-7-10.. pl change the meter earliest posible.
B.K.NAGPAL
faith in your afforts.

The SDO,
    DHBVN Ltd. Haryana
    Sub division west, Faridabad
    Haryana
    Sub:- Excess Electric...

DEAR SIR/MADAM
    I ADVOCATE BOBBY H.NO. 141, HARI NAGAR, TIGAON ROAD, BACKSIDE SAI DHAM MANDIR, FARIDABAD, OUR TRANFORMER IS NOT WORKING FROM 11 P.M. 17TH NOV 2009 BUT THERE IS NO RESPONSE FROM DHBVN TILL TIME 5 P.M.[protected]. AFTER COMPLAINT AT KHERE PULL OFFICE NO PERSON TILL TIME COME AND SEE TRANSFOMER OUR TRANSFORMER IS COME UNDER KHERE KALAN OFFICE MR ASHUTOSH IS SDO OF OUR OFFICE WHEN I TALK TO HIM HE SAYS I WILL GIVE ORDER TO SUCH & SUCH PERSON FOR REPAIR.HIS MOBILE NO.[protected]. HERE IS NO ELECTRICITY IN OUR HARI NAGAR. LOOK INTO MATTER AND CORRECTIVE ACTION.

SENCOND COMPLAINTS IS THAT WE ARE GEETING ELECTRICITY FROM MORE THAN 1/2 KM DISTANCE WE NEED ELECTRICITY POLL IN OUR COLONY I COMPLAINT ON THIS MATTER SO MANY TIME BUT TILL DATE NO ACTION TAKEN WE HAVE MORE THAN 200 ELECTRICITY CONNECTION IN OUR COLONY. BUT NO SINGLE POLL THIS HARI NAGAR IS MORE THAN TWENTY YEAR OLD ELECTRICITY CONNECTION BUT NO POLLS IT SHAME FOR DHBVN

BOBBY ADVOCATE

[protected].

M
      Manjeet Singh
      2660 Sec-...

New Delhi, Delhi

I am owner of H No. 386 sec-55 we have got the bill last month in which the meter has jumped by 1000 units due to whcih the billing is of very excessing amt do nt know where to go and where to get help from there is no online website as well please help me with the same.

regards
      ALOK JAIN
      +[protected]
      hi,

you have to talk to the J.E.or the S.D.O OF YOUR CIRCLE.

Gurgaon, Haryana
        Meter /A/C No. 0G21-AB12-0439

Request for revision of Electricity Bill # 00520 dated 18.8.09.

I...

R
        Gurgaon, Haryana
        Dear All,

This is regarding the complaints logged with electricity department.

I have registered complaints regarding low volt transformers in Bassabada - Old faridabad. Transformers which are located in our locality is of low voltage due to which even a single 25watts CFL does not work leave apart fans & water coolers.

How do people live under such pathetic condition when basic amenity like electricity is not available., Please do something for immediate response as it a very serious issue as students are approaching with their boards examination & winters are approaching when days are short, need for electricity goes up.

Contact no. :[protected]
        dear All,

This is regarding the complaints logged with electricity department.

I have registered complaints regarding low volt transformers in NEW TILPAT COLONY -faridabad. i have paid before last two month more than 6000.00rs but we are useing only 3cfl, 2fans, 1freez this is not that much conduct bill somay i request to you pleae check my electricity meter why that much bill is comming in my meter. Ram singh rawat HN.126 new tilpat colony faridabad meter no.DP176159
        BEST REGARDS,
        RAM SINGH RAWAT
        MOB.[protected]
        EMAIL ID.[protected]@radiffmail.com
        Dear Sir

There is a transformer near my home which is supplying electricity to bagh wali gali, new tilpat colony faridabad having a huge load and every day the fuse is disconnecting and low power supply.
        Please visit this area and see the condition of the transformer as if the same situation the transformer will be out o[censored]se.
        The electricity problem is really pathetic in this area due to this transformer and heavy load.

R
          Delhi, Delhi
          Received a bill of staggering amount of 38, 387/- (Thirty eight thousand three hundred and eigty seven) Which...
          Dharwad, Karnataka
          R/Sir,
          I have applied for pan card, it is also dispatched 2 times by your good office (on pan status bearing...
          Sheffield, United Kingdom

I had made payment of my electricity bill using net banking.the amount has been debited from my account...

Dear Sirs,

I am a resident of Gurgaon and I have received an electricity bill for Rs:4890 whereas the meter is showing only 84 units!!!!. The counter person is conveying me to pay the bill now and is suggesting that if any excess amount made will be adjusted in the future bills. As the DHBVNL is charging Rs 2.63/unit upto 40 units and thereafter upto 300 units at the rate of 3.63 rupees, the excess will be adjusted in the due course of next 30-35 months!!!!!!!!, if at all any adjustment is made by the DHBVNL. If there is any outstanding in my bill it can be only about 150 rupees and not Rs 4890.

I request all the concerned officials to look into this matter and resolve the same.

With regs
          Arun

Subject: IIegal use of Electricity.

This is to informed you that Mr. Om Parkash Godara - 631/6/1, Sec 4&Sec-5 crossing, Gurgaon is using iilegal electricity .
          They are paying not suffcient bill as well as required.This plot is around 2 Acres and the bill is near about only 1500 Rs /- only
          which came in two months.There is no arrangment of electronic metre which is required. No connection of electronic meter.
          The meter which is in front of house is of shopkeeper .They are stolening electricity.

I am your wisher even i want take step ASAP in the matter.I hope you will take action.

Subject: IIegal use of Electricity.

This is to informed you that Ms. Sushila Devi /Mr. Om Parkash Godara - 631/6/1, Sec 4&Sec-5 crossing, Gurgaon is using iilegal electricity .

Subject: IIegal use of Electricity.

This is to informed you that Ms . Sushila Devi /Mr. Om Parkash Godara - 631/6/1, Sec 4&Sec-5 crossing, Gurgaon is using iilegal electricity .

New Delhi, Delhi

I would like to inform you about the un authorised power connection at parks in Ashoka Enclave-III...
            To
            The Managing Director
            DHBVN limited, Haryana

I am the resident of H.No. 176/A,sector...

M
            Hyderabad, Telangana
            Sir/Madam,
            I have a Electric connection of A/c No. K [protected] at Faridabad. I had received a Bill of Rs. 1,568/- at May,09 and I couldn't paid the bill due to personal reason. After next Bill they have sent a bill of Rs. 10,000/-. Then I had submitted a written complain to SDO, Dakshin Haryana, Faridabad. He marked the complain to concern JE (Mr. Sharma), I request him also but not solved the problem. In next Bill they have send of Rs.20,000/-. After wards again I complained to SDO, then his official says OK you will submit Rs. 16,867/- But I can't understand how it is possible. My total reading is 1380 and I have already paid of Rs. 3000/-(Apprx). That means the rate of Electricity is more than Rs. 13/- per unit in domestic small meter. In my calculation it is may be around Rs. 6000/- maximum. How I can pay Rs. 10000 to 12000 more. Please do needfull.

With regards,
            Meghna Ghosh
            Cell [protected]
            I AM COMPLAINING, THAT DISTRIBUTION OF BILLS IS WRONG WE ARE NOT GETTING AT HOME. I[censored]nable to provide this facility, not send the bill and kept with office sothat we can able to collect the bills from office

T
              Delhi, Delhi
              S.No.--- Meter Reading date------- Meter reading[protected][protected]Bill status
              New[protected] Old[protected] New----- Old------ Units--Period br...

New Delhi, Delhi
              There was heavy fluctuation at our house, Hno : 467 Sector 30 on 1 sep 2009. After that electricity went off, when checked only one phase is coming out of 3 phase meter installed.
              When we complaint to power officials no one is here to come, when we said we would complaint to higher officials then one line man came and we were told that the electricity wire is problematic and needs to be replaced, this happened after 9 days of every day complaints.
              Now we have got the wire purchased still no line man is here to replace it.
              Adding to our woes, no one picks up the phone. On 9'th Sep itself the day we have purchased the cable after being told that needs replacement, there was heavy rain in the evening and light went off
              Now there is no electricity or the voltage is less than 60 V ( that's too on one phase that we are getting for last 10 days ). There is no one to listen to our complaints, no one pickup phone.
              When tried to dial their number from different phone, a person picks up phone and says there is other work to do and he disconnects.
              Can someone help us in getting our electricity back, it's more than 10 days, we are suffering at the hand of these power officials who are non-cooperative .
              This is for city Faridabad.

P
                New Delhi, Delhi

This is to bring into your kind notice that we, residents of Ashoka Enclave - III, House number 38-24 are suffering from high voltage fluctuation problems for over two months.

Almost every house has got one or more appliances damaged because of this.

The concerned staff fixes the complaint when we visit them for 2- 3 days and it re occurs after another 2-3 days.

I am optimistic that this will reach right people and some action will be taken.

Regards and thanks.

Puneet
                Respected sir,
                I am a resident of Shakti Nagar. There is an illegal business going on in house number 504/20 Shakti Nagar of Manori Lal. They are supplying water from this house. They are using high voltage compressor for cooling the water. Due to this many times the wires coming from pole caught fire & many of the appliances got damaged of other residents living nearby. It is also causing shortage of water. This whole business is done without the commercial connection of water & electricity.
                Kindly take a serious action against them. So that other citizens can live peacefully.
                Thanking you.
                Yours Faithfully
                Resident of Shakti nagar.
                WORST IRON PIPE POLE

This is to bring into your kind notice that we, residents of Bhuna road (Road Crossing) Dr.Partap Sagwan Hosipatal Road are suffering from worst iron pipe pole problems for maney months.The pole is damage from bottem.So you are requested to please replace pole as soon to avoid any miss happening. We are indicate to concerned City Incharge Uklana Mandi.

Almost every house has got one or more appliances damaged because of this.
                The concerned staff fixes the complaint when we visit them for 2- 3 days.

Regards and thanks.
                Rajender Singh Bhuna Road Uklana Mandi (Hissar) Haryana

C
                  Annexure-I

Performa for Complaints

1. Name, address and telephone No., if any of the complainant....

C
                  Delhi, Delhi
                  Meter reading for My electricity bill no 4274 dated 14.08.2009 bill month aug2009 has been wrongly / through oversight taken as 18835 instead of 18635. Kindly do the needful.

C L GUPTA
                  A/c no DD-15-1531
                  Sub Div: F32- NO1, Ballabgarh
                  sir, hamari shop ki light 2 din se nahi aa rahi hai, , hamne kai baar complaint ki hai, , par ye log kehte rehte hain aa rahe hain aa rahe hain, , par aate nahi hain, , sab ke sab corrupt hain, , inka phone no-[protected], , , 50% to switch of rehta hai, , plz sir hamari light sahi karwa dijiye, ,

DINESH COMMUNICATION
                  SHOP. NO.2, OPP.AGGARWAL DHARAMSHALA
                  NATHU COLONY, BALLABGARH

DINESH COMMUNICATION
                  SHOP. NO.2, OPP.AGGARWAL DHARAMSHALA
                  NATHU COLONY, BALLABGARH

Delhi, Delhi

Springfield colony in Faridabad suffers unpredicted cuts and outages during summers .
                    Yesterday...