Dealspoint4ufraud/cheating Company — taken money by shopping and, not given product also not refunding money

Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 tripathiaditya65 on Jan 4, 2019
I am Aditya, i got call from dealspoin4u company ‘s madam she told you will buy product from my company ‘s site, then company will provide one gift.

I buy Rs.899 shirt and next day i got call from other guys (Mr. chandan)of same company, he was telling your gift iphone x and you have to paid gst amount 7%, I ignored but he forced and told it will refund on call by imps verification when you will receive Gift. Then i paid buy justdail link Rs5599.
Again next day receive call by Mr. avinash he told your gift is ready but it more than Rs.50000 so for any damage you have to pay insurance amount of Rs.15126, I told you proces without this he told that can’t be happen without this, within 3-4 days your gift and shopping products will diliver and Total amount will refund. Then paid Rs.15126 by just daillink .

After 2 days when talked to mr. he was telling your gift has been damage so you will receive amount including all you paid but you have pay Rs.19000 For NOC.

I told, Please cancel each and every thing, 10days gone, shopping product and gift nothing received he told with in 72 Hour will get call for refund but nothing happens still now they are not going pickup my phone call, if pick anyway customer care person telling my sir not present like... more than 15days gone.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Dealspoint4ufraud/cheating Company - taken money by shopping and, not given product also not refunding money

Company:Dealspoint4ufraud/cheating Company