[Resolved] Empathy Laser Clinic Hair Transplant, Delhi — Cheating by spurious doctor in Pitampura Helhi hair transplant
It is to bring to your notice that unqualified people and staff are conducting Hair transplant Delhi in Empathy Laser Clinic HD 6, MAIN ROAD, FIRST FLOOR, OPP METRO PILLAR NUMBER 362, PITAMPURA, NEW DELHI
INDIA. The staff has no medical degree or experience. the Laser and Hair Transplant is being done by unqualified people. Please take strict action against them at the earliest.
Low cost hair transplant in India- Ludhiana, Chandigarh, Jalandhar, Delhi, Karnal, Yamunanagar
LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP – 10 WAYS TO AVOID PITFALLS WHILE SEEKING LOW COST HAIR TRANSPLANT IN INDIA
1. Do your research well
2. Go by recommendations and not by publicity. Well established clinics do not put advertisements in newspapers since they rely on “word of mouth” business
3. Read about the doctor’s profile online- is he affiliated with established FUE forums and societies internationally?
4. Is the doctor a plastic surgeon- rigorous surgical training is a must for all surgical procedures like hair transplants. Hair transplant is “surgery” and not a “procedure” like most other specialists and non-specialists will make you believe.
5. Ask for the qualification of the doctor going to do your hair transplant.
6. Take a picture with the doctor who will do the FUE extraction for future use if needed.
7. In India even “ayurveda” and “homoeopathy” doctors may be doing hair transplant so you need to know which stream of medicine your operating doctor belongs to.
8. Dentists, ENT and Gynecology surgeons also perform FUE hair transplant. You need to know why they are performing a cosmetic surgery procedure.
9. Make sure you see the grafts that have been harvested and have counted them.
10. Pay only after the harvesting has been done- this will ensure that a doctor does your procedure. Clarify this with the doctor before you have paid the advance- never pay more than 10% of total cost as an advance. All advances should be against a receipt/ bank transfer/ cheque/ draft, etc.
Complaint marked as Resolved
it is resolved the matter is over. please close the complaint. it is not required any longer the matter has been closed mutually
|Add a Comment Updated:||Share0Tweet0Share0|