[Resolved] Eureka Forbes — Eureka Forbes - Service Problem

Bangalore, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 joymondal
I have bought a an Water Purifier a year back. It is the top end Model - AquaGuard Geneus. I thought that it will solve my water problem. But the main pain point I realized when Service Required LED started glowing. I tried to raise a request, call the customer care. To my surprise none of the approach worked. No One responded. I am really frustrated with this.
It got resolved. Had to do some followups after that. But finally the technician came. It was not a smooth experience. But all is well.

[Jun 09, 2015] Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Hi Joymondal,

We are sorry to hear about your experience and regret the inconvenience caused to you. We request you to give us another chance to serve you with the best we have.Please provide us with your contact details, our executive will get in touch with you and resolve your issue at the earliest.We will try our level best to not disappoint you with our services and look forward to a long term relationship with you.

[protected] OR [protected]
Location: Bangalore
Hi Joymondal,

Thank you for sharing your contact number with us, we have made a note of it.

Our customer care executive will get in touch with you and resolve your issue at the earliest.

Eureka Forbes Team
I don't know why you guys try to cheat people. Today one service guy came. He came and done some work. When he completed the work power was not there and he was not ready to wait. But he was very particular about the money. He took Rs8600 for the service saying that if there is a problem he will be there.

When power came, the Service required LED is still blinking. I called the office and they told me that it is my problem why I have given the money. You guys should not take the money when your have not done the job. Maintain some honesty man.
Hi Joymondal,

We have received feedback from our service team that your issue has been resolved.

Should you need any further assistance on any of our products or services, please feel free to write to us at [protected]@eurekaforbes.com.

Eureka Forbes - Eureka Forbes - Service Problem