Excitel Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Feb 4, 2023

File a complaint to Excitel

Having problems with Excitel?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Excitel customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Excitel

1800-200-2273

Excitel reviews & complaints page 2

Dear Mr. Raina...

Greetings !!!

I am Ravi Sankar Kommu availed Excitel broad band fecility at my house for about 15 months and my subsciption ended on 13th Nov'22.

I handed over all the items like Fibre ONU device, modem, Power adopter, Empty carton box etc..to your agents in vijayanagar M/S. ARPITA CABLE NETWORK.

I have paid deposit of Rs.2590/- 0n 02 nd august'2021 as per the...

I have recharged for four months pack. Wifi is not working. I have raised as many complaints and spoken to several executives but there is no response from their end. And I have paid security deposit of Rs 2000 to Excitel they are not returning deposit money either.. There is a pending tickets regarding this issue since 70 days.. it expresses their carelessness and commitment towards customers.
please give resolution 🙏🏻
Excitel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I made a request on 07th Nov to transfer my internet connection to my new house. Today is 15th Nov and nothing has been done.
    Excitel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Hi Varun, I too face the same issue. Whether your issue got sort it out?

The excitle ISP in to push new optical connections deliberately providing lower speed and poor connections to the customers.
      The terms and conditions of copper connection nowhere stated that it will not work properly in rain or will provide less speed.
      The company's customer executives rather than helping with solutions push expensive plans to customers for better internet services.
      Excitel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchase a new connection of Excitel Broadband 5G connection with 300 Mbps on 03-Nov-22, But since the connection is installed - Yet I received 8 -9 mpbs, checked in 2 laptops at least. Disconnect frequently. Buffering frequently.
        It has been almost 10 days, neither they are providing me the promised speed nor refund.

I want refund but they refuse to do so. Please help me to process my refund
        Excitel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Regarding excitel broadband: Reference may please be made to ticket number 10484625 on very frequent internet disconnection of Excitel broadband. Many a times, the Internet disconnects and reconnects automatically after every 5-6 minutes on an average, thereby causing frequent interruptions in my and my family's online activities. The whole purpose of getting broadband connection is defeated. Lot of time is being wasted in filing complaints...

I have been facing problem with my internet connection provided by Excitel. It’s been now more than 3 weeks since my internet has stopped working. A complaint number 10258130 was registered on 04Oct and is still pending with no positive response from Excitel team. Not a single engineer visited our location to check and all updates to the complaint is online. Another ticket number 10320178 was registered on 17Oct for change of router and since then nothing has happened. No one has approached for router change and both ticket status shows “pending partner”.
          Excitel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have requested for the connection of Excitel on Sep 13 2022 and paid the amount of 2360/- on the same day, They have not installed the Broad Band and they are not refunding the amount also.
            Tried to contact the person (Naresh-[protected]) who has taken amount for connection, he is not lifting the phone.
            Requested for cancellation of connection and raised complaint to customer care to refund the amount 17 Sept 2022, they have given the local person number of this area Alwal Hyderabad, Person name is - Vamshi ([protected]) . He is also not lifting the phone and they are not refunding the amount also. Complaint No - 1482720.
            Excitel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I used 6-month Excitel and purchased ONU device @1000/- and they said it is refundable. They don't even follow any systematic process like collecting device, issue handling, Checking device and device collecting reports etc.. I received a call from customer care and they provided the address to submit the ONU device and it was in very good condition. Immediately I went to dealer address and submitted the device and they verified the device...

Hello Team,

Since from 3 days i have been calling the Excitel customer care regarding the no internet connection issue but they are not reachable or unresponsive. I have also contacted the local excitel person who are dealing their services but they are also answering properly.

Can anyone please address this issue.
              Excitel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Excitel is neither cancelling nor providing refund for the money they took for new connection. I got fedup with their excuses about installation so told them to cancel my connection aand refund back my money but they keep ignoring and nobody picks my call.

my installation Ticket no is 35270

i was told it will happen on same day but today is 3rd day and still cant confirm my connection
                Excitel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I've given termination request on 1 sept 2022 and submitted the router properly. Account Name- Vipul449
                  During installation of ONU Device, It was promised with me that if I terminate the connection, refund amount will be transferred within 7 - 30 days.

Now after 22 months, I'm terminating my connection as their service is not available in my relocated area.
                  After giving termination request, I received...

It's been more than 3 months gone, i am frustrated with the customer service and local team support. They are not able to resolve the concern now . Team excitel If anyone is paying u up then this is your priority that the service should be smooth for the customer, I have made the worst mistake ever to take your connection . To think that might be you will take good care of the service But this is the worst ever decision I made . The local team is totally poor and worst . there is no support concern taken on priority from them even what ever will take on there is no resolution provided on time . every money matters for the customer if you are not able to provide the service, Kindly denied for the same . And make the refund. this time will take some legal action on the issue, also fine fraud and legal case against the company and the local team how they cheated with the customers.
                  Excitel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Due to not installed on time I have cancelled the connection and requested for Refund the money.. But its been more than One month Still they are not refunding the money
                    And Customer care people are not answering for the delay.. they keep on asking me to wait for 1 day, wait for 1 day

Here is the Ticket / Request details
                    user:[protected]
                    Ticket / Request : #1425642
                    Oct 13, 2022
                    Updated by Mirchi Nav
                    No response till now

Excitel is giving only excuses that we are initiating your security refund only they are postponing a date 60days has been already over.executive is giving issues that payment gatway is updated that why we have a delay but at the time of purchasing they committed to refund next days of submitting the router totally fraud after follow instructions given by the company never purchase excitel connection only they are good enough in purchasing
                      After purchasing service is too low.
                      Connection name:-pooja sharma
                      Registered no:-[protected]/[protected]
                      Username:-[protected]

As per rule of refund policy
                        I have to submit my Excitel ONU Device and refund process initiated but last 12 days before suddenly company change refund policy and say refund will get after 90 days. And company does not informed me regarding this policy this is so good during refund of ONU Device refund policy for me is refunded within 30 days so please take action against this policy without inform me and refund my security deposit as per 30 days refund policy because I have to submit my device during this policy

Excitel — Regarding refund policy

As per rule of refund policy

I paid amount for Excitel new connection on 11/09/2022. They promised on same day connection and I paid 2000 rupees for security deposit for router and for yearly connection of 200 mbps amount paid is rupees 5664. They did not install any router or I never get the service from Excitel.

I requested for Refund of my whole amount 2000 + 5664 = 7664 rupees, till now no one connected me and did any refund.

Please assist on how I can raise complaint against Excitel.

The sales person name is Manoj and his phone number is [protected]
                          Excitel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I took excitel broadband one and half month back... Took a package of 400mbps for one year... But till today never saw that speed and atleast every alternate day I'm facing network issues... And their team could never solve the problem... Worst ### they have... I don't know how to survive with this network for another 10 and half months
                            Sep 15, 2022
                            Updated by Dr JANARDHANA N
                            ### this Excitel... People please don9;t buy this network

Excitel — Router replacement pending

Reference may please be made to ticket number 9988407.

Complaint was raised last Tue on 6th Sep 2022.

More than a week is over, still waiting for the device replacement. Umpteen number of calls were made to local service provider Shri Avi Gupta on his mobile number +[protected]. He promised day before yesterday that router has come and will be replaced the same day.

Yesterday also, he promised...