Godrej Properties. (Godrej Prakriti - Kolkata) — unit no: 1203, vindyachal affected with termites on walls, tiles, floor and wooden frames

Vindyachal building, unit no 1203, Sodepur, North 24 Parganas District, West Bengal, India
 Saikot Saha on Jun 23, 2019
It seems buying a godrej property is a lifetime headache. It's not even a year with my first complaint. I have encountered another major issue with my flat that my tenant had highlighted today. It's disgraceful that the construction is so pathetic that the flat which i owned in nov 2017 got affected with termites badly. I am shocked with the pictures sent by my tenant which i have uploaded in this complaint. I really don't understand why the representatives beg for good scores from us when they can't provide the basic needs to their buyer. I have been told that the cost involved to complete the treatment would be around 40000 inr to 50000inr. My question is why to buy a property from a godrej properties when you have to bear a lifetime pain. Can i seek for help and support from godrej team?? Or is it too much to ask for!!!

Updated by Saikot Saha, Jun 25, 2019
It's been more than 24 hours. I did not hear anything from Godrej team yet?
Updated by Saikot Saha, Jul 20, 2019
I am still awaiting for resolution. We have not received any formal communication yet. Can someone get back to us with outcome. I am still dissatisfied with the way this problem was handled.

Comments

Dear Saikot Saha

Our team has spoken to you, an email dated 28th June 2019 was also sent to you to this effect. In case you need further assistance, please mail us at customercare.[protected]@godrejproperties.com or call us on [protected].

Team Godrej Properties

Godrej Properties. (Godrej Prakriti - Kolkata) - unit no: 1203, vindyachal affected with termites on walls, tiles, floor and wooden frames

Company:Godrej Properties. (Godrej Prakriti - Kolkata)
    Vindyachal building, unit no 1203, Sodepur