Great Eastern Digital — false commitment and cheating with customers

VAISHALI NAGAR, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
 matre on Nov 13, 2019
I purchased a bosch make washing machine from great eastern vaishali nagar jaipur on 14.10.2019. At that time salesman was mr sunil sharma. He committed following :
1) 10% cash back, if payment is done through credit card.
2) old ifb front load 6 kg senator model washing machine buy back @rs 2000
3) book my show movie voucher worth rs. 3000
4) complimentary free gift of bowl set.
I paid rs 27000 through credit card at the time of machine purchase but old machine buy back amount not adjusted in the bill and i got one invoice copy. After asking to give bowl set, it was told that presently it is out of stock and you collect after 02 days. After that they said, delivery man deliver the new machine and will lift the old machine and delivery man will pay buy back amount. Next day i received phone call, for washing machine delivery and person asked me to give invoice copy duly signed by me at the time of delivery. Then i told him that i have only one copy, if i give him then i do not have any proof of purchase. Then the person said, machine could not be delivered, if you refuse to give. Then i asked my wife to give the same as i was not at home. Also delivery man does not paid buy back amount and refused to lift the old machine. After handing over invoice copy, i was not having any invoice copy (Proof of purchase). I was also not received any voucher of book my show.
After 04 days, i again went to great eastern to get invoice copy and to discuss about old machine lifting, buy back amount, book my show vouchers and bowl set. Then they provided me another invoice copy but i was not got bowl set. Regarding lifting of old washing machine, they given me name and contact number of mr gulzaar and asked me to contact above person for the same. Given assurance for book my show voucher within 2-3 days.
After that i contacted mr gulzaar for old washing machine on given contact number, then he asked me to send photograph of old machine. I sent the same on same day and contacted many times but after that he was stopped picking my phone.
I also called many times to mr sunil but he also not picking my phone.
After passing one week i again visited great eastern and met the manager mr rajesh to resolve above said issues at the earliest. He assured for the same within 02/03 days but not resolved.

I again visited on 6th nov. On the evening to great eastern and met mr rajesh. At that time salesman mr sunil was also present. I discussed again all the issues and then mr rajesh also called mr gulzaar.
Finally they said all issues will be resolved by 7th nov. Next day mr sunil asked me to provide another contact no. For book my show vouchers but i am very sorry to say that old washing machine not lifted, old machine buy back amount not received, no vouchers rec'd. For book my show, no cash back, no bowl set.
Even after passing of 28 days not a single issue has been resolved. This shows that great eastern is a fraud organizaton, cheating with customers and playing with the sentiments and hard earned money of a common person.
It is requested to reply and advise concerned person to resolve above said issues by 14th nov.

false commitment and cheating with customers
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0