Herbenolifecare — fraudulent act of the company

I after receiving a call from the company made detailed discussion about how i can be appointed as the dealer and distributorship of the company. The company assured me that if i become dealer and distributor the company will provide me 3 orders daily for delivery of products of the company to the client and after collecting price of the product from the client i will have to deposit in company's account after deducting my commisssion which is rs. 800/- per order. The company also told me to deposit rs. 30000/- to become dealer and distributor in 3 installments (Rs. 10000 each). The company representative neha madam (As she told her name) told receiving first installment they will send product to me. Then i will have to deposit 2nd installment to get order. After delivering all products company sent in first lot i will have to pay 3rd installment and they signed an agreement with me.
Accordingly i deposited first installment in company's account and they sent me products and as per agreement i sent 2nd installment. But now they claimed the third installment by violating agreement and told until i am paying rest 10000 they will not provide me order. This act on the part of the company creates doubt in my mind about the honesty of the company and i told the company as per agreement i can stop doing business with the company at any point of time and in that case company will will repurchase the entire products by returning the deposit amount and now i don't want to do business with a fraudulent company like this. But since then the company is not picking up my call, nor answering my mail and event is not providing delivery orders as per agreement.
So i am lodging complain to you so that other innocent people can be protected from this sort of fraudulent company. If you need i can submit all necessary documents in support of my complain. The company is located in indore, madhya pradesh.
Samarjit saha