[Resolved] Hod.life — company fraud

Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 Vinay Hankare on Jan 10, 2019
Dear team,

Im an emplpyee of hod innovation pvte ltd alsonknow for hod. Life its been 3 months now we are not gettimg paid on time also credited only 50% of salary that too after 1 month.

I can see company founder going on abroad trip, buying mercedes benz and hired foreigner for no reason. Atleast we know what our founder does in car with girls may for that reason he hored foreigner.

I want our team to investigate this founder because he has closed 4 companies before and i think thats what he does everytime.

Please take some serious action as this guys are doing fraud in ₹. Cr

Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 30, 2019
I gave written letter to company stating I'll close this complaint as soon I received my dues. Company gave me cheque of FNF hence closing the case. I also confirm that I have not posted anything about company on any social media platform. Kindly find proof attached. Kindly delete this complaint ASAP.
Updated by Vinay Hankare, Jan 10, 2019
Kindly contact them on [protected]
Updated by Vinay Hankare, Jan 11, 2019
As per evidence i have also send mail to companies HR, Hence company HR forward the same mail to Account department marking CEO & Founder in CC. As said they have just ignored mail. Also they don't have courtesy to reply.

Company Contact Details:
Address: Devidas Mansion, Tulloch Rd, Apollo Bandar, Colaba, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400005
Phone:[protected]
Updated by Vinay Hankare, Jan 11, 2019
Also please find mail received from company founder concerning delay in salary for the month of October & November.

Updated by Vinay Hankare, Jan 11, 2019
Also wanted to inform that laboratory is approved but still carrying out test like HIV test.
Updated by Vinay Hankare, Jan 11, 2019
Also wanted to inform that laboratory is not approved as per The National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL) but still carrying out test like HIV test.

Hod.life - company fraud