India Post

Uttarakhand
Dehradun – 248001
Tel: +91 135 265 8396
Fax: +91 135 265 0065

West Bengal (For West Bengal, Sikkim and Andaman & Nicobar Islands)
Yogayog Bhawan, P-36, C.R. Avenue, Kolkata – 700012
Tel: +91 33 2212 0070
Fax: +91 33 2212 0811

View More Information...

Load

India Post related photos (2122)

India Post Complaints & Reviews

I shipped two items from India speed post on the 27th of November. I haven't been updated on the status yet. its been almost 2 weeks now since I shipped it and the delivery destination was interstate. this kind of service is unacceptable. the id for both the consignments are EW[protected]IN and EW[protected]IN . I would like be updated on my status as soon as possible.

[Dec 10, 2020] India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi my name is paras my registration id is
    DR7AC42F2735DD
    I tried many times to apply application but india post gds not sending otp to my mobile no. Please help me to solve my issue my 10th percentage is 89%
    India post gds
    Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 11, 2020

I am facing the same issue.How did ur problem get resolved? Plz reply

S
      CJ[protected]US

Package sent from US Was undelivered showing it refused but it never got delivered in first place.

I want to get it picked from post office . Please let me know from where I can get it picked. It currently shows item dispatched and next office MA RMS Bhawan

V
        Dec 10, 2020
        My speed post parcel (tracking ID - ET[protected]IN) is showing status that it is bagged in Ranaghat ICH since 5th of Dec which...

M
        Dec 10, 2020
        Hello, I have a mail yet to reach me but it has been shown as dispatched from Silchar for over one week now. I am sure that the travelling distance between Silchar and Mizoram will not be taking that long. Please help me with this matter as I really am in need of receiving my mail soon.
        Item dispatched almost a week ago but still not received yet

Hi, I am facing the same issue here. My parcel had been dispatched from guwahati for three days now and it still hasn't reach dimapur. Between the two places, it's a very short distance.
        Have you received your mail yet, or it's yet to be resolved?

My tracking number is EK[protected]IN.

The online tracker has not updated since dispatched from Air LGBI AP TMO. Please help me in receiving my package.

[Dec 09, 2020] India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello Sir/Mam,

My brother-in-law registered consignments at India Post Office Tangra on 7th Nov 2020 (today...

Speed post consignment no. - ET[protected]IN. The is showing dispatched from Delhi rs TMO since 19th Nov 2020, but no further updates have been provided. It's been more than a month (07 Nov 2020) since package left the sender's address. Kindly send the article immediately or refund my fee for the service.

I have sent an e MO Rs 2000 to my ailing mother on 17.10.2020 from Aundh PO, Pune. MO has not yet been delivered. Mother needs to buy medicines. Kindly look into this matter urgently. Receipt attached.

Sudalai
              Pune
              Electronic money order

Please consider the issue an resolve it as soon as possible since I already paid for it.. It as to be delivered to Bangalore
                Booked an item 12 days before yet not even dispatched
                Booked an item 12 days before yet not even dispatched

[Dec 08, 2020] India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My speed post was send on[protected] from Chandigarh and it has been almost 10 days that it is still in Delhi. I am unable to register my complaint on IndiaPost complaint portal as it is not working properly. There has been no status update on my speed post tracking since days and I am very much worried as it contains important documents. Please provide some information. Tracking ID is EP[protected]IN to Toronto, Canada

[Dec 07, 2020] India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ive been tracking my parcel almost everyday, i tracked it today and it said delivery confirmed but there was no delivery made...

R
                    Dec 7, 2020
                    India Post — registered post tracking not updating for consignment number RG[protected]IN for last 5 days
                    India Post registered post tracking not updating

My usps item was supposed to be delivered to Faridabad, ballabgarh in September 2020 but it hasnt been delivered yet. It says...

My parcel had been despatch from AIR LGBI AP TMO assam on 9th November 2020, after that no update can be seen till today ie 5th Dec 2020 . that parcel contain an important and valuable items for me.
                      please take a look into the matter and take necessary action.
                      Undelivered speed post parcel
                      Undelivered speed post parcel

[Dec 06, 2020] India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      today i track my complaint at india post website, and they marked as 'resolved' but i still didnot receive and when i track my parcel, no destination update found.
                      i am so confused.

Dec 5, 2020
                        ATM/DEBIT Card Speed Post No.- AQ[protected]IN is returned by my nearest post office Mirganj SO Pin Code-841438 due to insufficient...

As i tracked ER[protected]IN my speed post showing stucked in Delhi Rs TMO from last 10 days. I need this post urgently at destination.please send it as soon as possible.

Receiver Address - Shamsher Singh
                        Vilaage Sansoo PO- Garhi, Teh&Dist - Udhampur j&k -182121

[Dec 05, 2020] India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am expecting a parcel from US and i see it has been sitting in Bangalore sub foreign post since 5th Nov..Seriously does this office even have staff? Else this is a good time to recruit as there are many people who do not have jobs and can do work efficiently.
                          1 month and they have not been able to check. Really frustrating.
                          Including the tracking number - UM[protected]US

JA[protected]IN
                            JA[protected]IN
                            JB[protected]IN
                            this are the consignment numbers which had to be delivered to me ASAP but its taking a lot of time. I need this documents ASAP.

[Dec 04, 2020] India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The Bank has dispatched three important document since the month of October and I haven't received it yet . Its urgent i need the documents ASAP.