India Post Complaints & Reviews

Last updated May 19, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to India Post

Having problems with India Post?

File a complaint and get it resolved by India Post customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

India Post

Mobile
Fax

View more phone numbers

India Post reviews & complaints page 2

800026 BAHADURPUR HOUSING COLONY SECTOR-4 post office is bery unprofessional always staggs are missing close before time.. u cant even post a single letter in single visit.
they always have excuses or to ble systwm not working. i am observing this behaviour from years and now frustrated.. please improve the work culture of this poat office

Sir
    My speed post delivery is too much delay. My parcel with track id EH[protected]IN is delaying too much. Please deliver it immediately
    Thankyou sir
    India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My degree certificate was send from Kerala to Texas on 5th may 2022 and the tracking details shows it reached and dispatched from Delhi TMO on 9th May.After that tracking details is not updated. KindlyPlease update the tracking details. My consignment num is EL[protected]IN
      India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I recently ordered aadhar pvc card, and it was dispatched through Speed Post. The airway bill number is UC[protected]IN. As per the tracking portal of speed post, it shows that the item is already delivered on 13/05/2022. However, I didn't receive it at my address, I was present the whole time at my home. Like really, what's this behaviour? And moreover, the post office's number/email isn't working, so there's no way to contact them other than...

My HDFC welcome kit was dispatched from BNPL HUB Anna Road on[protected] and the same reached destination Post Office at Kankurgachi Post Office on[protected] at 08:30 AM, but instead of delivering the consignment they returned the consignment to Bidhannagar SO within 2 hours at 11:33 AM. Still I have not received the same even on[protected]. I am a senior citizen and due to the negligence of Kankurgachi SO still suffering.Kindly resolve
        India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

It's been 2 day's I can't get my debit card...

My parcel with tracking id ek[protected]in has been posted on feb 10 but its delayed by 100days so i registered a complaint no [protected] after the complaint the simply closed a case with delivered status, its so illegal in tracking system only showing it s in frakfurt germeny i am in russia how can its delivered, atlest send my parcel back to my home
          India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I haven't received my acknowledgement card for delivery of my post through India post (registered post) which i posted on 27th April22 and item received in Chandannagar P.O on 29th April22. Please help to get my AD card as its urgent.
            Track no . RW[protected]IN
            RW[protected]IN
            India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The parcel with consignment number EN[protected]IN reached AIR LGBI AP TMO on[protected] and then there are no updates

Hi team,
                Consignment No. EM[protected]IN is stuck at Delhi TMO from past 2 weeks. Please can someone update me the reason for delay and give true information about the timelines.

I have been expecting my Indus ind devit card since 20 days now
                  After i had changed my address due to relocation, the debit card was supposed to he redirected to my new address in Mohali

However it got redirected to zirakpur and the tracking record shows that it is already delivered.

Been days that i havent received my card
                  India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have send courier from India to Canada. I could see the document is delivered in wrong address.
                    Tracking No: ET[protected]IN
                    India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Iam posted the rigister post &Ecnowledgement by 2/5/2022. Iam not received the Ecnowledgement please iwant details

Package - RL[protected]HK

coming from HK, took 3 months to come and now it is again going back ??

while the recipient address is locked from may for some weeks, i have provided 2 new different addresses to India Post on Twitter for the package to be delivered instead as I am out of station for important matters

Why is it so hard for India Post to get it delivered to another address provided if...

Dear sir/Madam,

I didn’t receive my passport which is sent by inland speed post from Bangalore Nsh BNPL on 2nd May 2022 at 21:21:52 IST. Till now I didn’t receive anything and no sign of tracking also in the India speed post tracking app. My Tracking number is PP[protected]IN . Kindly advice.

Harsha.V
                        India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My consignment stuck in Delhi AP TMO for more than 8 days.

It was sent from my hometown on 30th April 2022. So far 14 days.

Tracking : ET[protected]IN
                          India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is to enquire about the delay in a parcel with the Consignment Number CU[protected]IN, which was dispatched from Mughalsarai SO on 16/04/2022 and is bound for the United Kingdom. However, the tracking website of India post displays the latest update only till 18/04/2022, where it says that the parcel was dispatched from NewDelhi RS TMO to the next office of New Delhi Foreign Post. I contacted the Foreign Post office through email ([protected]@indiapost.gov.in)...
                            Hi dear Sir / Mam

I booked four parcel from shastri Nagar jaipur

1. CR[protected]IN this parcel booked on 30th April and delivered on 9th May

Customer didn't idea about parcel is already open and re sealed by tape

When she opened the parcel, she found used old cloth and weight of that cloth 150 gram something

When I booked the parcel that time weight is 500 gram...

I am expecting a certificate delivery from UK via Royal mail international tracked and signed. Item bagged and despatched on 5th may 2022 and item leaving the London AMU on 7 th May 2022. I couldn't able to track after that and Royal mail confirms that the item shipped.
                            I need the certificate urgently. Please help me by tracking and delivering the item.
                            Tracking ID: RF[protected]GB
                            India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I've my e-banking POS activated but I'm not able to see the SSA account online.
                              The reason given is different CIF number of Savings and SSA. SSA is on daughter's name so it definitely will have different CIF. What's the point of having online facility if we can't see all the account details.

Is there any other way to see the SSA details online. OR how can I merge it with my CIF number